Thread: Bring it on Isidore!

Angry Bring it on Isidore!

To those who live anywhere in the southeast, you've probably been tracking Tropical Storm/soon to be hurricane Isidore. I, unfortunately, live in New Orleans, which is about in the EXACT middle of the hurricane's projected path, but I'm about to r0xx0r some huRRic4n3 b0xx0rz. Even get two (maybe 3 if it floods enough) days off of school! Hurricane par-tay! So I guess post here if you're in the south Louisiana/Mississippi area and feel the need to express your dominance over nature

P.S. - It's expected to hit us around 10 A.M. Thursday morn, I'm just hopin no power outages
    Intenseheat: Omni MA, ph33r teh ub3r l337
    Preeminence: Omni crat - hopelessly gimped - lost 180K IP trying to reset skills - ph33r teh ub3r t33th
    Omniwins: Omni soldier, always winning

I'm just an ass that happens to be smart.

Bastard. I live in on the far south coast of Texas and was REALLY hoping it would hit me instead.. *sigh*

--K

Angry

HA! All your hurricane are belong to us! 20+ inches of rain and the storm's still 100 miles off the coast!
    Intenseheat: Omni MA, ph33r teh ub3r l337
    Preeminence: Omni crat - hopelessly gimped - lost 180K IP trying to reset skills - ph33r teh ub3r t33th
    Omniwins: Omni soldier, always winning

I'm just an ass that happens to be smart.