Thread: 3 times in a row... 6 freaking patches later

Angry 3 times in a row... 6 freaking patches later

Trying to get a third pick up item mission, it didn't give it to me 3 times in a row. I am so sick and tired of this. I and others have complained about it many times now and you STILL haven't fixed it. When I hit accept I like to get a mission... most people do.

Why not fix bugs first then add content? You idiots are so lucky there's not any new competition right now or many people would have left. As soon as SWG hits the shelves you a$$holes are history.

Arrow

As soon as I don't receive the mission when I accept one, I zone (if there is one nearby, of course )

It 'fixes' the problem...
    Omni.

Smile

its a conspiracy i tell you funcom is actually a dummy corporation set up by verant. we are doing exactly what they want!!! which is to hype up swg. funcom is setting us up by luring us into ao...and then make us disgusted with it soo we all goto swg. well it worked..so c all of you guys there.

Question Zoning for missing mission?

Nap':

When you say zoning "'fixes' the problem", do you mean the mission you accepted actually appears? If so, that's great news and something to try.

Or do you mean that it simply prevents the likelihood of the problem recurring the next time you click accept?

If it's the latter, I don't think zoning actually does much. I've had the Amazing Disappearing Mission happen to me bajillions of times, and they are quite often interspersed with numerous regular "OK, I guess you can actually have THIS one" missions. It's not as if once you are "bugged" you can't get any more missions until you zone. It just seems that about 1 out of 10 or so accepted missions just Vanish.

At least from my perspective.

- DrPhil