Thread: since we're going the diablo route

since we're going the diablo route

why not make the expansion give us a nightmare lv and a hell lv?

change lv caps to 1k, up all current items to ql1.2k and call it AO of Destruction? perhaps add weponmods that strangely resemble sockets and have strangely named notum crystals(ahem, runes) that fit in it?

go go shinyfoot the pheared. this post is in regards to 3 months of waiting just to get diablo-style camp+"blue/gold" named unique mobs, and the windforce-style refined clusters.

can't believe it took 14.5 to start adding a few real items that lowers some skills as well as the bonuses. did they really take that long to figure out ppl want to specialize?
    Blue Steel(TM)

E 86% - S 60% - A 33% - K 20%
    http://www.andreasen.org/bartle/

SL upgraded oct 10, 2003

RK2 - Derek"Rayfield" Zoolander
    RK2 - "Umeshiso" Maki
    RK2 - Sylvester "Code187" Vallone

Re: since we're going the diablo route

They only play EQ. They don't even play AO.

Maybe if you mailed them some D2:LOD cd-roms?

Re: Re: since we're going the diablo route

Originally posted by Abunari
    They only play EQ. They don't even play AO.

Maybe if you mailed them some D2:LOD cd-roms?

self-bump.

good idea. i still have 6 or 7 self from my netcafe. slightly used. =) it's was either going to ebay or i'll have a few new black drink coasters. =P

btw, Funcom wants any Throne of Darkness cds as well? i have one, was fun for 2hrs. went multiplayer and did everything in game in another 3 hrs. then i shoved the pile of crap back in the box and it's been in there ever since release date. samurai diablo. cool tradeskills tho. maybe funcom can get some ideas from that too. there's a bunch of other 1-star or below games out on the market with crapload of ideas that are easily repackage-able and work-able into the AO environment. buy then on e-bay for less than $1US each. woots!
    Blue Steel(TM)

SL upgraded oct 10, 2003

RK2 - "Umeshiso" Maki

Mmmm or black and white - so very much fun for the first two levels... and then that third level with the complaining guy that you had to throw around... oof... no fun at all.
    Intenseheat: Omni MA, ph33r teh ub3r l337
    Preeminence: Omni crat - hopelessly gimped - lost 180K IP trying to reset skills - ph33r teh ub3r t33th
    Omniwins: Omni soldier, always winning

I'm just an ass that happens to be smart.

here's another one. Zanzaran....can we say cheap imitation of pokemon? u're not in kansas anymore, u must battle with fairies, u can have 5 on you at any time. it's about as good as watching a movie that's an 80's novel turned into a made-for-cable. i definitely bought the wrong game for my niece. Harry Potter was a good game.

oh wait....ain't this an AO forum?
    Blue Steel(TM)

SL upgraded oct 10, 2003

RK2 - "Umeshiso" Maki