Thread: MAJOR NP Bug - GM's make an announcement about it

MAJOR NP Bug - GM's make an announcement about it

Customer walked up to me this afternnon, and after putting in the faded Comp Lit and the bright T&S, the resulting QL129 Bright E-MC^2 Right-Hand implant, went to add the shining QL179 Inner Fire would not go in.

No messages, no low QL - nothing. I zoned, handed back they zones, I logged nothing

Then - WHAM it went in and we got back
    QL15 Battered Nomad Armor Pants
    and I earn 655 XP

After waiting for 18 petitions in front of me, I got the We are investigating it, no an announcement had been made, but that they where aware and we gathering information on it.

The end of the conversation, after asking 2x for a GM was that the launcher would get updated.

/me not holding breath
    My husband came home with a tube of KY jelly and said, "This will make you happy tonight!"

He was right. When he went out of the bedroom, I squirted it all over the doorknobs. He couldn't get back in.

Q : What must a woman do when a man is running around in circles?
    A : Reload, adjust the scope, and carry on shooting.

A couple are lying in bed. The man says: "I am going to make you the happiest woman in the world"

The woman says : "I will surely miss you"

Gonna have to check this out... Buy a few QL1 RHand Imps, and some low QL shining Inner Fire cluster and see if they produce the Nomad Armor pants. Sell it back to the shop for a profit. Would that be an exploit? Heh. If it is, it'll get fixed faster if you tell everyone about it.