Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fixers and PvP, the Final Truth

Re: Re: hmm...

Originally posted by Flak "Stromm" Tempest
    I heard anikitos, 170 enf almost killed Novalia but he stopped, and novalia is a GA 4 fixer.
    Bleh... he likes to test out my GA sometimes and when he gets some extra shots in he likes to scare me with one or two more extra shots... bastage =)

Just like everyone else out there... they love to pop the GA with their specials and then when they get me low they let up like its a gift or something.

What Fixer in their right mind would stand there and let any of that nonsense hit?

I guess me

On a serious note I have beaten Traders, Enforcers, MAs, Adventurers, Agents. I have only lost to one Enforcer (over 195 - also beat him), a totally overly outside buffed 170+ MA (twice), a 180+ Soldier (bad strats from me), a 200 Crat (nuked to hell), 200 NT (testing stuff then he dimached me-dumbass). I resisted the Traders debuffs and then easily killed him. He was equal level.

I have to agree with Highjack's post. It is kinda hard to get a duel with any of the classes that we have a chance to beat.

Cloudeh: No reason to fight anywhere above 50% aggro agst a GAIV fixer, as only specials land anyway. Just make sure you're in range when all your specials come up and fire away. If you get some extra hits... well good for you but I don't plan on anything but Brawl, fast, sneak and dimach to hit.

You might as well lower your aggdef and resist more roots.

And no, CHS sucks for fixers from what I've seen, regular supressor has a nice FA, and there are quite a few other SMGs out there with varying damage types to keep your opponent guessing.
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

Originally posted by Arinia

And no, CHS sucks for fixers from what I've seen, regular supressor has a nice FA, and there are quite a few other SMGs out there with varying damage types to keep your opponent guessing.
    Stick with your enforcer. You apparently don't know much about ranged weapons.

hehe

I was not lying or anything...
    it was 1 beam-enf and 3 staff/alloy enfs + a MA.

All fired off their specials, but he hardly noticed it. Of course his hp-bar moved, but not alot. He was never in any danger, and then he ran around some, and was soon at 100% hp.

Might have been execptional bad luck, but....

:-)
    Grontha Enf lvl 214 R2 -Inner Circle Kingpin(/born Jul 29, 2001)

Originally posted by Arinia
    Cloudeh: No reason to fight anywhere above 50% aggro agst a GAIV fixer, as only specials land anyway. Just make sure you're in range when all your specials come up and fire away. If you get some extra hits... well good for you but I don't plan on anything but Brawl, fast, sneak and dimach to hit.

You might as well lower your aggdef and resist more roots.

Actually the Hijack didnt, root, as any sane Fixer would de vs a enforcer since you cant root them, its a waste, and yes I did land a few hits.

Also Grid Armor is too powerfu, im not asking for a nerf, but why do SOME FIXERS complain when.

A lvl 182 Martial Artist, lvl 174 Martial Artist, 182 Doctor, lvl 200 Soldier and a lvl 192 Enforcer take on a fixer with ga3 and in 5 minutes the fixer is still standing.

Ga3 ok? then how does ONE Person stand a chance, I know its about balance but cmon, I got some nice pics.

EVENTUALLY after coming back the fixer did Die.
    But heh, they are much better at Defensive than any other class, Id take that over HP ANY DAY.

And why do fixers suck with CHS? Its probably the best weapon they could use, 3000+ Full auto, burst and fling, nice stats etc, and its uses BURST AND SMG which is what to a fixer? Thier Primary skills.

AR, FLING and FA isnt that much either.

I did say that I had enough time in that fight to TEST the Aggression bar, full agro which made no difference, and 50% to full def felt the same.

Infact you can cast a nano faster at 50% than around 70%, somewhere between there it goes wrong.
    Last edited by Cloudeh; Sep 18th, 2002 at 21:21:10.
    ¤ Cloudeeeh “Cloudeh MKII” 120 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Cloudeh Dead : 176 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Blizzaga Dead : 96 Solitus Soldier Wannabe
    ¤ Firraga Dead : 64 Opifex “Not a Real Fixer” GA Honey
    ¤ Kjataa Dead : 53 Opifex Morphex Agent Wannabe :]
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]

Originally posted by Cloudeh
    Also Grid Armor is too powerfu, im not asking for a nerf, but why do SOME FIXERS complain when.

A lvl 182 Martial Artist, lvl 174 Martial Artist, 182 Doctor, lvl 200 Soldier and a lvl 192 Enforcer take on a fixer with ga3 and in 5 minutes the fixer is still standing.

Don't you pay attention to a damned thing? How many times do we have to friggin tell you than YES, a fixer will live with many people pounding on them IF THEY STAY AT 100% DEFENSIVE and don't fight back.

You cannot fight back in 100% defensive setting and do squat. Pull you head out and learn something...jesus H....

And the person she was fighting would have died was it not for the heals.....sure.
    ¤ Cloudeeeh “Cloudeh MKII” 120 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Cloudeh Dead : 176 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Blizzaga Dead : 96 Solitus Soldier Wannabe
    ¤ Firraga Dead : 64 Opifex “Not a Real Fixer” GA Honey
    ¤ Kjataa Dead : 53 Opifex Morphex Agent Wannabe :]
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123