Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: To all that wanna kill doc in pvp read this,

=/ Maybe english isn't his first language?

But considering how bad his english really is his engrish is just fine to me.

www.engrish.com

"MY FRIENDS WILL KILL U"

This has got to be the best troll I have seen on these boards. This guy is a comical genius! I just read through 4 pages of people he has fooled. People are worried about hurting his feeling, he is probably laughing his as off at home read this thread.

I only hope that some day I can aspire to such greatness.

Kudos,
    Slugem

Originally posted by Jovis
    This has got to be the best troll I have seen on these boards. This guy is a comical genius! I just read through 4 pages of people he has fooled. People are worried about hurting his feeling, he is probably laughing his as off at home read this thread.

I only hope that some day I can aspire to such greatness.

Kudos,
    Slugem
    I've already stated in another thread concerning this poster that I believe he's doing a poor man's imitation of Jeffk from somthingawful.com. I think it's pretty obvious that no one can spell that badly unless it's on purpose.

ROTFL!

Best ... troll ... ever ....
    Skeena - Omni Fixer RK2 [SETUP]
    Mctrout - Omni Doctor RK2 [SETUP]
    Kaarp - Omni Enforcer RK2

86% Explorer - 53% Socializer - 46% Achiever - 13% Killer

omg

Wow with all the spelling problems i have to wonder if he had problems with his name, i mean hompalompa. Did he mean hump a lamp or something?

Who brought this thread back from the dead?

Anyhow, it belongs where it was. Enough flame and troll action here, whether the original poster laughs at it or not.

Closing it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234