Thread: i just want to know what is going to happen to AO in the next few months or year even

i just want to know what is going to happen to AO in the next few months or year even

i see alot of high lvl people leaving the game saying AO is going no where. but when i started looking into the up and coming patches seems AO is going to start looking into adding more high lvl stuff into the game. i guess my main question is what is the future of AO. will FC raise the lvl caps to lvl 400? will there be more things added to the game to make people want to stay? i know you can not tell us everything that is going to happen, but some big post, or anything that will make people want to stay would be nice.

just my 2 cents. anybody that thinks i am out of line by asking these questions please post to tell me why.
    Proud member of TAG
    Zedtheknife - Keeper Equip
    Weapons I use on Zedtheknife
    Gelids
    Copy of the Excaliber
    Frost-bound Reaper
    Zed "Doczed" Dabucho Equip
    Zedthepimp MA
    Zedddd (120) Trader
    Zedthekiller (115) MP
    Zedtheone (105) Enf

I dont think youre out of line, I dont think the level cap needs to be raised.. as long as theres new content to give the players level 130-200 something to do finally the cap wont need to be raised.

raising lvl cap is alot easier then adding new content, so it probabaly will happen

theres rumors of it going up in inverted-colorsland, err shadowlands
    // wildwal - the sexiest adv evar - now with nr!
    // legion

bump, come on Cz i know you read the forums and like to see a tread that is not all flames about this and that.
    Proud member of TAG
    Gelids
    Copy of the Excaliber
    Frost-bound Reaper
    Zedthepimp MA
    Zedddd (120) Trader
    Zedthekiller (115) MP
    Zedtheone (105) Enf

As for high level players complaining about the game being broken etc.. they are only making up excuses to make themselves believe that they dont need to be addicted to the game any longer.

When you are addicted to anything.. a good way to detach yourself.. is to incite your own thoughts against the very thing that you are addicted to.

So if they justify some way to bash the game.. they can detach themselves from it.. and then leave.

Go out with a bang? Yup. Face it. We are all gaming addicts
    Shattered Dreams
    http://www.shattereddreams.org

Originally posted by JackSwift
    As for high level players complaining about the game being broken etc.. they are only making up excuses to make themselves believe that they dont need to be addicted to the game any longer.

When you are addicted to anything.. a good way to detach yourself.. is to incite your own thoughts against the very thing that you are addicted to.

So if they justify some way to bash the game.. they can detach themselves from it.. and then leave.

Go out with a bang? Yup. Face it. We are all gaming addicts

And also importantly... announce it, so that you can't return, because of pride!!!!

Anyways... high levels quitting is the best money sink the game ever had!!! It also helps to remove many of the pre-patch items to level the playing field Sorry... someone had to say it
    Rookie Czarina - Opifex Pistol Crat ~220 with 19 Alien Titles~
    Czestiny - Solitus Rifle Crat ~26 with 2 Alien Titles~
    Czealous - Atrox 2-handed Blunt Crat ~21 with 2 Alien Titles~
    Czombie - Nanomage Assualt Rifle Crat ~15 with 2 Alien Titles~

Proud Opifex Crat of Tranquility
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo
    I heard the beast is rerolling as an adv

I dont know what will happed just what should happen:

GIVE US MORE DUNGEONS

GIVE US MORE OUTDOOR HUNTING AREAS

i do not want more hunting places i want a reasons to stay in the game once i hit lvl 170-200.
    Proud member of TAG
    Gelids
    Copy of the Excaliber
    Frost-bound Reaper
    Zedthepimp MA
    Zedddd (120) Trader
    Zedthekiller (115) MP
    Zedtheone (105) Enf

Originally posted by Zed Dabucho
    bump, come on Cz i know you read the forums and like to see a tread that is not all flames about this and that.
    Hehe, thanks.

I can't bring much news about the future that hasn't been released yet. 14.5.0 patch, booster pack and expansion pack covers the news for now, but there is more to come, in between, and after.

No plans to increase the level limit though. I can kill that rumor right now.

What

Originally posted by Cz

No plans to increase the level limit though. I can kill that rumor right now.
    Please tell me there going to raise it to at least 250.

thanks Cz now i have to try to get into that ql 280 armor i saw for the upcoming patch. hehe have to do some dreamin on that one i think.
    Proud member of TAG
    Gelids
    Copy of the Excaliber
    Frost-bound Reaper
    Zedthepimp MA
    Zedddd (120) Trader
    Zedthekiller (115) MP
    Zedtheone (105) Enf

Yes, and then when all you new players and unexperienced ones realise you do have to stay up all day and night for maybe 1/2 or even 3 levels at 170+, you will pray for no more level, hitting 200 is bad enough.

I would suppose many would disagree, then agaun not everyone has gone to 180 to - 0 and started again really :Z
    ¤ Cloudeeeh “Cloudeh MKII” 120 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Cloudeh Dead : 176 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Blizzaga Dead : 96 Solitus Soldier Wannabe
    ¤ Firraga Dead : 64 Opifex “Not a Real Fixer” GA Honey
    ¤ Kjataa Dead : 53 Opifex Morphex Agent Wannabe :]
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]