Thread: Three lucky or unlucky however you choose to see it have been choosen.

Angel Of Death

Three lucky or unlucky however you choose to see it have been choosen.

For some games of death I plan to play this week.Watch your backs (not that it helps any mwhahaah), cause soon you will see me behind you with my scythe high in the air ready to get you Ahahaha Ahahaha. Remember that im always watching you.

Yours Forever The Angel Of Death. Hahahaha. You are mine forever aswell Ahahahaa.

very funny silkex...hm...noot
    Eldridge "Thewanderer" Shelling
    Clan Martial-Artist
    3305 Local Diplomat

Sure, but let me get my Gamma Ejector first. And then see if yer scythe is faster than my encoding.
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

Can you describe what you can only see? As the bonds of flesh are broken the world becomes aparent.
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

No thats ok.. I dont like chicken.
    Shattered Dreams
    http://www.shattereddreams.org

MMMM someone say chicken?

Mr. Death I'm sure you felt that was an important post and that it needed to be made, but might I suggest that from this moment the rest of this thread be carried on by those with brains larger than a grape?

Thudgun.

--------------
    Jazger

Originally posted by Jazger
    Mr. Death I'm sure you felt that was an important post and that it needed to be made, but might I suggest that from this moment the rest of this thread be carried on by those with brains larger than a grape?
    Ah drat, im out.
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

Angel Of Death
    I did not know Rubika had people with brains bigger then grapes at all.

Of course you didn't.
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

Originally posted by Angel Of Death
    And you are aware of the fact that the world extends beyond you?

I had a pet raisin once. His name was Petey. He was a very docile raisin. He was very good at playing the handpipe.
    Shattered Dreams

For someone claiming to be the suprem power of death in the universe you show a suprising lack of knowldge of basic humanoid anatomy.

while it is true that many on rubi-ka only use a grape sized portion of thier bairn, i can assure you, that they do indeed have brains larger then a grape.

The ammout of mess made from a head shot, should confirm this.

I'm sure most would agrre with the above.

but, back to Mr. Death. it is plain by your rediclous statements seince you first came to rubi-ka, that you are in need of some very basic lessons about this world

We die, but do not Die. We do not go to that "great beyond", We do not go to heaven or hell, nor limbo or purgetory.

We go to reclaim. When the technicians thier rebuild our bodies and memorys, and our soul takes up redicance. and we have life anew. recent memory are gone, but over all, We are alive.

This has been proven time and time again. Millions have die, yet are alive and well to day.

Death is a hobbie here, a recreational past time. It is even legal to kill a felow liveing being, in certant area. In fact thier is a whole death sport based around it. - First one to die loses, best 2 out of 3.

In fact i've been waiting for 'Best deaths caught on tape' should proive a most enjoyable show. Person dies, then interview said person about thier death - "oh, man i can't believe i tried to nuke them claws all by my self. wow that was one messy death lol. might be best to wait a bit, then claws are mean" kinda like that old earth darwin awards, but with interviews.

Sadly reclaim/insurance tech, only works on rubi-ka. Other world may have cause to fear you, or the force you claim to represent. but here, you are a joke. A sad, pithic run on joke, that badly need to reach its punch line. So the rest of us can get on with our life/death cycle.

I shall not bother my self with you futher, but should we cross paths in a low gas zone, thier an old quote i found that you might find enlighting

'And though strange aeon lie
    Even Death may die'

is your insurance up to date?

Thudgun

--------
    Jazger

Angel Of Death
    Ohh, you think your little machines save you from true death?Wrong. You will all die permanently sometime.And you do go to the great beyond still, you have just been able to get yourself some more useless time before letting me release you from all your pain and suffering.

Ohh, you think your little machines save you from true death?Wrong. You will all die permanently sometime.And you do go to the great beyond still, you have just been able to get yourself some more useless time before letting me release you from all your pain and suffering.

Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont Kill Petey!!!!
    Shattered Dreams

Originally posted by Palla
    mmm.

i like raisins.
    really? nah I dont like that much, prefer grapes.

I cant eat raisins. I pity their withered shell of existance.. after being a elegant grape and then mutilated to the sad life they have...

Grapes I can eat. They make fun of Petey.
    Shattered Dreams