Thread: pvp points system suggestion

pvp points system suggestion

i was just thinking.
    pvp as a high titler is getting rather boring and is nowhere near as lively as when i was a freshman , rookie etc.
    there are very few novice or above omni for me to kill atm and get pvp points of.
    i understand that u cant get any points of someone that is more than 1 title below or more precise within 100 pvp points of u. but working towards the next title for me and getting pvp points was what pvp in ao is about.
    what i would like is that anyone not within 100 pvp points of u gives some credit when u kill them. for example killing someone within your "skill" range atm gives something like 16 points a kill (+/- some depending on point difference). why not give kills that dont lie within your skill range something like 1 or 2 points?
    imo any kill (*if your a real life killer or live in some fantasy world and slay demons or whatever) u gain some experience and knowledge from. practise makes perfect they say in this setup at least i could make my way to experienced very slowly. but in the current setup i doubt i will ever get there unless i get free kills or title farm etc
    what u think? give your opinion pls

Neophyte Hotpanties
    lvl 200 clan fixer rk1
    Member of Storm

when i think about it im sure someone has thought of this and posted it before. i apologise for stealing or reposting your idea under my name if thats the case

Neophyte Hotpanties
    lvl 200 clan fixer rk1
    Member of Storm

I think if your non titled, or a lower title than the person you kill, you should get MORE points from killling them. It's dumb how a non titled could kill a novice and not get freshman, and then kill an easier non titled opponet and get freshman from it..That's stupid. And titled people should get credit off of non titled kills, at least a little something.... A non titled person can be just as much challenging as a novice or apprentice of the same level/proffesion.

ya make it easier for the farmers to gain titles, just what we need, maybe the rule should be moved to 200 pts, but definately not any title

How bout we make PvP team based.. might make it worthwhile.. as is right now its just a gankfest so some 13 year old can have a title. Last time i checked Militaries worked as a team to get the job done, no wonder rubi-ka is a mess.

I think lower title should get points if they kill higher title players, even if they are higher than 100 points, put a max point you can get to 30 or something so they can't gain a whole title for killing someone with much higher title.

I don't think higher title players should get anything for killing much lower title players, but as Queenphi said, maybe change it to 200 diffrence instead, not more tho.

And please, change so you still getting points even if teamed...
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.