Thread: The price of beeing a nice Angel of Death.

Angel Of Death

The price of beeing a nice Angel of Death.

I was standing in the Arena like ussuall, spreading fear with my long black robe and big fearsome Scythe. When all these people decide they are gonna be brave and team gank me....I just stand there..they charge at me..I do some quick moves with the scythe...swish splash smooosh...everyone is dead..the arena spectators back off ..faaaaar away.. and what do I see... my god damn Robe is all bloody sure its black...but I mean all that mess and brain substance allover it makes me feel dirty and unclean so I gotta go and get it cleaned.... and im wondering...where the hell do these people wash their clothes.. Tir city ? Maybe they got ..something nice in Omni....no.... no... nowhere.. So I end up washing my damn clothes in Athen you know in the water with the shark.... Rubika is a disgrace... damn I miss good old earth...there I could get my clothes washed at least...here I gotta run around all bloody and messy.....

Uh, Do me a favor, Dont watch any more Blade 2 movies. :P

Saiban!
    ¤ Cloudeeeh “Cloudeh MKII” 120 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Cloudeh Dead : 176 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Blizzaga Dead : 96 Solitus Soldier Wannabe
    ¤ Firraga Dead : 64 Opifex “Not a Real Fixer” GA Honey
    ¤ Kjataa Dead : 53 Opifex Morphex Agent Wannabe :]
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]

Aw. Did you cut off your pinky thing, you poor thing.

DUDE BLADE 2 ROX!!!
    Supersoly lvl 220 Atrox Enforcer
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA
    Tehsoly lvl 60 Atrox Enforcer

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

I've had to movie blade 2 for about 3 weeks before it hit the stores.

Yea clean armor is a problem in rubi-ka huh. think my armor is rustin from all the MOB's and people i have had a fight with. + alot of my own blood hehe.
    Proud member of TAG
    Zedtheknife - Keeper Equip
    Weapons I use on Zedtheknife
    Gelids
    Copy of the Excaliber
    Frost-bound Reaper
    Zed "Doczed" Dabucho Equip
    Zedthepimp MA
    Zedddd (120) Trader
    Zedthekiller (115) MP
    Zedtheone (105) Enf

Originally posted by Saiby
    I've had to movie blade 2 for about 3 weeks before it hit the stores.
    heh want a cookie?

AOL users are getting warez and movies nowadays.

I dont go onto warez sites, To many Trojans and viruses, I never really was interested in Blade, Just that a friend brought it over burned for me to watch it.