Thread: Make Shops 25% or 100%

Make Shops 25% or 100%

Ok, I was in a shop in tir, the armory in the grid, some omni comes in and starts hitting the merchant.

I petition, because he is disrupting my gameplay, as well as a couple others. Now I get a response, and the ark, says that it isn't wrong of him to do it. he says it is a 75% zone and the Omni didn't talk smack, or keep following us, or continously kill the same merchant. While i do consider this harrassment, by disrupting players gameplay, i relize the omni was just killing a clanner.

I don't want to have to goto a Vending machine every time i sell. So, how about making it so we can protect the merchants, or just make them not killable.

Another solution is to make them level 500.

BTW the ark did a very nice job handling this. Was cool, and i think went above and beyond to explain why, in his opinion, this was not harrassment, but it is not cool. if you read this, thanks again.

SS

If so make it 100%

Please do not make it it 25%.
    Imagine going to a shop at lvl 75. You open the door and 3 lvl 150+ chars jump you! Not very pleasant if you ask me. I don't want the shops to become camped by tweaks trying to get their precious titles. So if any change at all, make it 100%

Eventually, just give the merchants a reflect AC of 200 all over the board, and a MaxReflectedDmg of 0. Nobody can harm a merchant that way, and nobody will be harmed from the reflection. It will quickly become too dull to shoot a merchant for 10 pts of damage.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

i like the 25% idea...u go into a superior shop, and hide...then someone comes in and buys a set of ql125 ncu's...u pop out and gank him, and then u can loot his freshly bought ncu's...would be sweet...

unless i would be the guy buying the stuff and getting ganked...hm..on second thought...go for the 100% idea

i like the idea of the shop keeper being level 300, and equiping a bad ass shotgun if he/she is attacked (like it is kept under the counter unless provoked).

I'd rather have them fighting the bartender than spamming me to high hell at the North gates of Newland.

A lot of us *****ed about the non-stop, endless, continual, deathloop of the NLC guards and the lag it causes trying to pass around the north end of town and suggested they take to a bartender instead.