Thread: I was thinking of having a little party At Reet Retreat.

Angel Of Death

I was thinking of having a little party At Reet Retreat.

You know in the Flesh room with the dead guy hanging from the ceiling. And I was planning of having a live torture orchestra, you know living people attached to various wires and mechanisms making them scream and whine and making it all into a lovely concert for my guests. Ooooh I think this will be fabolous, I will serve chopped up leets. Reet pate. Reet stuffed with something nice m m mmmm. And of course some nice bloody drinks for my guests. Im not sure..what else could I do to give it the right atmosphere...any of you party people know? I want this party to be based on death and pain if you understand how I mean so any person who can help me with this will get to live a bit longer then the rest sounds like a good deal?

Well you know how to contact me im always avaliable...and im always watching you so.

Sincerely yours Death.

Send an e-mail to Wyldthing@gridstream.com about the room. She could help you with ideas as well. And DJ's
    Shalon "Aktrez" Joor
    ~*~ Director of Vixen Entertainment~*~
    Manger of the Rompa Bar, Omni-Ent.

Angel Of Death
    Good girl, you just got yourself one extra year to live. But when the time comes, there wont be any mercy. I will send that Wyld thing as you call her a message.

I thought The Angel Of Death was supposed to take life's when supposed to... not throw parties... just a thought
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

Originally posted by Centurion3
    I thought The Angel Of Death was supposed to take life's when supposed to... not throw parties... just a thought
    Eh even death needs to kick up its heals and toss back a cold one. after all, i mean yeash all that doom and gloom. swing the sycth, left and right. bah gets old.

Either that or someone drop some jack into mr angels recant booth last time he hit reclaim. and our little firend got a tad mixed up apon waking up.

i'm leaning toward the latter, but eh, no worries, deaths a tired, beatin old horse here. kinda like that uncle who used to pull your nose and make fart noises. Had to put up with him as a kid, now you just kick 'm square in the happy sacks. screaming "Whos got my nose?! you old get!"

Thudgun
    'ten more trips to reclaim and i get a free all expense paid trip to Rome! woot!'