Thread: How about a Ninja suits for MA

Talking How about a Ninja suits for MA

After all we Mas need a Ninja suit for looks and for fun after all we are the true masters of our bodies and souls and were born in a sort of Ninja way with swords and bows so it would be really cool to se a Ninja suit for uss wannabe ninjas!! :/

good idea...
    Ninjas are kewl

as long as they do not modify B&E
    "We are jolly green giants...walking the planet...with guns"

Stormhat"Warcriminal" Lotto

General of Ragnarok

Master of 80 sec survival

"Valhalla or Reclaim!!"

You already have ninja suits, or MA suits.
    Obit lvl 218 Soldier (Field Marshal)

i mean black and uniq like crat suits no basic armour

If you get ninja suits I want to be able to wear them without getting bonuses, because ninjas kick ass.
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

who gets the pirate suit ?

HARRR

How about giving something to someone else EXCEPT the MA this time?
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

Angel Of Death
    How about giving traders their "Hey Look at me im a rich son of a *****" coat made out of purest Silk and with golden threads.

Originally posted by Angel Of Death
    How about giving traders their "Hey Look at me im a rich son of a *****" coat made out of purest Silk and with golden threads.
    Ouch, someone's bitter.
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

I think the trader should get the Pirate Suit!

Please "Xzeep" It - Atrox Fixer - 220/30
    Dictator of Small Hands of Trump

Please "Halpme" - Nanomage Enforcer - 220/30
    "Tolerable" - Nanomage Adv - 220/30

Only if us NT's get an bright yellow and green coat that says: "kick me" over the back.
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

too bad engies already claimed that one.
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

Now that's REAL ULTIMATE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!1!111!!1!

Ninja-suit for ninjalooters? Sort of a social stigma. (acts like the traditional Cursed Item in that it can't be removed, at least not for a set amount of time.)
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

Angel Of Death
    Originally posted by MissMaul

Ouch, someone's bitter.
    Bitter no, sorry if it looked that way. I meant it. Was a idea of my good friend Silke. He was also thinking that the caot maybe should be made of leetskin or reet feathers, unless the hat was gonna have a reet feather in it and stuff.

'Trox may not look right in a Ninja suit (Chris Farley anyone?), how about Sumo Wrestlers "suits" for 'Trox MA's?

Honbo

Originally posted by Angel Of Death
    Bitter no, sorry if it looked that way. I meant it. Was a idea of my good friend Silke. He was also thinking that the caot maybe should be made of leetskin or reet feathers, unless the hat was gonna have a reet feather in it and stuff.
    Nahhh, I'm kidding.

Originally posted by Martov
    Now that's REAL ULTIMATE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!1!111!!1!
    http://www.realultimatepower.net/

I GOT SO EXCITED BY THAT SITE I KICKED MY MOM IN THE FACE :O!!!#!@#!

then i ordered a t-shirt
    ~~~~~