Thread: Good-bye, my final comments on AO

Unhappy Good-bye, my final comments on AO

When I first bought AO, I thought "Wow a massive community, and a RPG but with more people, this is going to be soo cool". I've been playing for a year and a half, I have 5k-6k hours in AO. I use to love it, always seeing something new and interesting, but AO needs to be more than that. People need more involvment, they need to be able to effect the story more. Dont tell me we affect it alot, if you wanna do something cool you have to become GM or ARK or something like that. If AO gave everyone a role, if AO gave everyone a job, a part, AO would be unmatchable. Some people go to RPGs to lead the life of another person, to be able to be more than you can ever be in real life. For some, life is boring, it's a simple existence, same thing everyday. We want something new, we want to be more than ourselves, we want to be important! I tried to do more than the usual AO bounderies let us. I wish I could of done something monumental in AO. I wouldn't care if I was important if they had more decent events and fighting events. You all remember the intro to AO? Wouldn't it be cool if AO was like the final seen of it? Us fighting in a giant war to remember, unfolding like a real book. I know this would be hard to do with AO, some may even say nearly impossible. But if you could just get the people more involved. This is already like THE BEST out there, but aparently the best isn't enough. Make the story of AO truly something to remember, I couldn't make my mark here.... Please let all the others.

P.S. Good-bye Rak, Lanaah, Lilsandy, Lilfelix, Thug, Cosmik (for doing my wedding), Kawajiri, and Podsmith!

-Maii

-=just adding this incase, I know someone will have a comment about Land controll or the expansion, if any of you wanna see my views on it, or if you at FC get any sense at all my ICQ number is 164890889=-
    Last edited by Dullfate; Sep 5th, 2002 at 07:20:16.

I hope I'll run into you again soon Maii. If you ever decide to come back, you know where to find me.

Rak

This sucks sooo much =(, Maii, if there is any way for you to return to come say hello, plz dont loose touch with us.