Thread: A simple request....

A simple request....

Could you at least make the apartments hold something like 30 items?

And then put decent furniture in the stores...couches...sofas...beds, etc...

And then put a control panel in the apartment that controlled 2 things: lighting & supression gas.

Not too much..just a simple little request. Bump if you want to see this happen too.
    .: Naraya :.

bump..I need a couch to bring the honeys back home too.
    General Hershel "Kasimir" Jurik

President of Division 9 R.S.G.E

Fixer
    RK-1

Braumiester of the Pagan Bartenders, wielder of dual SSo8s

Stealer of hearts, creds, and anything not nailed down!

Originally posted by Kasimir
    bump..I need a couch to bring the honeys back home too.
    erm, wouldnt you need some honeys for that kasimir?.......

oh, and bump

hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

Re: A simple request....

Originally posted by Naraya
    And then put a control panel in the apartment that controlled 2 things: lighting & supression gas.

Not too much..just a simple little request. Bump if you want to see this happen too.
    /me is a little bit amazed at what people think are "simple requests"

Suggestions noted, but I doubt this will happen anytime soon (except perhaps the item limit). This is a lot of work, and I think there are other things we might want to do to apartments too, that would come first.

Re: Re: A simple request....

Originally posted by Cz

Suggestions noted, but I doubt this will happen anytime soon (except perhaps the item limit). This is a lot of work, and I think there are other things we might want to do to apartments too, that would come first.
    Hey CZ , this is simple ..Change the surpression gas in some of the bars to 25% !!

Theres a nice litlle dive, er bar in Hope at 0%...

You tell em CZ....people seem to think Supression gas can be changed anywhere at the drop of a hat...I still want the couches though..I mean..I'm guessing you can use the models in office missions, just copy the model and reflag it as a pickup-able, targetable item..the only pain is deciding what items to move and what stores to populate them in...

Oh and Lil, what are ya doing Sat night? Teasing

Fixer
    RK-1

Re: Re: A simple request....

Originally posted by Cz

I'd be happy with just the item limit being increased to tell you the truth..

And ok...maybe the sup gas changing & adding in of more furniture is a lot of work, yes. But upping the item limit would be as simple as umm...changing a variable?

I'd guess it probably involves changing a table in the DB too, but still not major work.

My only thought is maybe they think two many items in that small area could cause lag and such, but I doubt it.

Fixer
    RK-1

If someone can drop 400 items to spell out words in big letters in Ent....I don't think 30 in an apartment is going to cause a big problem...