Thread: When will Battlesuit animations be fixed?

When will Battlesuit animations be fixed?

When will the animations on Battlesuits be fixed? It doesnt show what weapon I'm carrying (well any weapon at all actually) and when I attack it looks like I'm trying to punch the target.

Any chance of fixing this?
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

SHHHHH!!!

Fixing this might also fix the bug which causes you to attack twice with a battle suit....

...and another bug that involves instakilling mobs when they crit you in a battlesuit

i would like an answer too

and curious..i just got a suit i cant use yet ..an omnipol one... does the color of the suit differ from one type to another ?

Originally posted by ytty
    and curious..i just got a suit i cant use yet ..an omnipol one... does the color of the suit differ from one type to another ?
    Yeah I think they do
    Battered = Rusty brown
    Omni-pol = white
    Omni-pol Elite = Black
    Metaplast = red?
    Urban = dont have a clue

Urban = silver

and Desert is also the rusty tan (battered).

urban

urban in inventory looks silver

I put it on (along with shouts and gestures of "Power Juju of death, ACTIVATE! ") and i look like a brown transformer caarying an invisible gun, and punching instead of shooting said SMG. mmmm......

/s POWER JUJU OF DEATH ! Deactivate!!!!!

Lmao. Even if the BS is better , protection wise.
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

BUMP!

(refer to my previous post in the bug section)

Yes Please. Two to go with fries and cokes thanks!

I've been wanting to see what my enforcer looks like in his 150 Omni-Pol Elite Battlesuit weilding his Premium Rider Warblade for ages!

Please please please please fix the display and damage bugs!
    - Until then I'm collecting tokens for my MP or messing with my baby agent

P.S. You don't really attack twice.. it just doesn't display every other attack.. then gives you two.. misses the next.. gives you two.. etc.

P.P.S. This is what I look like regardless of what weapon I use.
    Last edited by Platy; Jul 21st, 2002 at 15:17:50.
    MP Deity Mike "Platy" Theplatypus

Be careful when you wrestle with monsters, lest you thereby become one. For, if you stare long into the abyss, the abyss also stares into you.
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

Also noticed you cant do social moves in them - this may well be by design but I was hoping I could look really funny doing /pulp in a battlesuit :-)

Originally posted by Platy

P.S. You don't really attack twice.. it just doesn't display every other attack.. then gives you two.. misses the next.. gives you two.. etc.
    Actually when I try equippinjg a flashpoint I fire twice every time. I would sure as heck know if I had skipped a shot with that buggering thing.

..whatever, that's not really the point.. we are merely reporting our observations, but we KNOW there is a problem.

FIX BATTLESUITS please FC! <----- That's the point!

PS yeah, I almost forgot about the socials, can we please have those too? - either that or make the suit do a fairly big shrug and put out his hands palms up to show he has no idea how to do socials.

Be careful when you wrestle with monsters, lest you thereby become one. For, if you stare long into the abyss, the abyss also stares into you.
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

I am guessing the battlesuits changes the player model into a seperate mesh using seperate set of animations, so it will be trickier than to just "apply" the social moves to the suit, they would have to create individual ones.

Which might not be a bad thing, do you really think you can do a /backflip in a thing like that? It would be really awesome if you just kinda stumbled and landed on your back or something.
    Same for dance moves, the suit is too restraining and you can only do those atrox-like dodgy moves

BUMP for my BATTLESUIT!

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Anyone else out there wear suit's and want them fixed?

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Also the visual suit bug

Not only does it not show what weapon is being carried the suits all look brown too everyone when the diffrent types have distinctive colors to each. I would like to See a Red Metaplast suit or a Elite (Black) suit instead of the plain brown ones. Each has its own strengths and weaknesses. The Colors would make a diffrence to players as they are proud of the rare suits they find and equip.

Highway 91 Fixer
    Original thug Rubi Ka 1

Battlesuit bumpage

If you dont cast in combat, and you dont mind the 60 second equip time, then battlesuits are a pretty cool thing to have. If they werent buggy as heck, that is. If nothing else, fix the weapon animations and correct the damage-output problems. I can live without the socials, this =is= powered armor, after all.

:::bump:::
    ++++++++++++++++++
    Swing
    199 Solitus Engeneer
    Omni-Tek, TestLive
    "It used to be that brave heroes would go out into the darkness and slay monsters. Now that we've banished the darkness, we've discovered we're all monsters."

Has anyone ever found the Scorpiod Battlesuit?