Thread: New Patch = Me want to play more

New Patch = Me want to play more

Hi,

thanks for giving me a reason to play this game beyond 150. (level requirements)

as I said before, the silent majority that love this game but go unheard really appreciatte the continued developement of this game.

ps. there is alot more work to be done so dont take these words as a reason to slow down, yes pay yourselfs on the back but please get back to work asap, still lost of things to fix. the game that is AO is still a long way from complete.

pss. Im sure Ill get flamed for this, so what :P

Eh, why should you get flammed? You're entitled to your opinion, and besides, I happen to agree. AO is a good game. It could use, and does need tons of improvement. But it's still a fun game to play. Even though my char (sol) is gimped. (Shamless fix soldiers please plug)
    Rk1- Sol Epsilon3

-Gameover Man
    -Summoned, I come. I take the place which has been Prepared for me. I am grey, I stand between the candle and the star. We are grey, we stand between the darknes, and the light.

Flame
    Flame

Flamity Flame Flame

My work here is done
    Click Click BOOM

www.proveuswrong.com
    BoomDoom - Lvl 146 NT
    Thugdoom - lvl 80 enforcer
    EmissaryDoom - lvl 75 Crat
    ProfDoom - Lvl 57 MP
    Nursedoom - lvl 57 Doctor

Originally posted by BoomDoom
    Flame
    Flame

Flamity Flame Flame

My work here is done
    someone put out the fire :P
    Rookie Czarina - Opifex Pistol Crat ~220 with 19 Alien Titles~
    Czestiny - Solitus Rifle Crat ~26 with 2 Alien Titles~
    Czealous - Atrox 2-handed Blunt Crat ~21 with 2 Alien Titles~
    Czombie - Nanomage Assualt Rifle Crat ~15 with 2 Alien Titles~

Proud Opifex Crat of Tranquility
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo
    I heard the beast is rerolling as an adv

ao is indeed a good game =p i like it to.. The things it lack can be built on like other mmorpgs.. but AO is a bit unique.. Belive me.. things Will change alot in this game over time.. Things will be added and removed..

But i just that the base ao is built on is on of the best games out there.. =p
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

You finally start posting on the official forums, after I am leaving Tangiers!

Date of registration 2001-06-28 05:10:18 UTC
    Account status Open until 2002-09-15
    Subscription is cancelled
    Next billing Not scheduled

I figure I can check out the 14.5 patch with you...unless you're not way to high for Yugi now, and if it's good, I'll re-instate my account. As you have seen, I haven't logged in in a few weeks now. I was just so bored, having all my gear to level 200 already, and having level after level of missions to look forward to didn't exactly thrill me. I tried other classes, but soldier was always where my heart was. Just like EQ and my Paladin, wow, I sure am a glutton for punishment for picking classes in MMORPGs, heh.
    Borxet

I agree AO is a great game but there is still room for improvement, i.e. bugs that have been in the game for a LONG time! When they are fixed I shall be a happy chap