Thread: fear me

fear me

I was born in a storm of nano energy. Notum pulsing my veins bright as the suns of rubi-ka. A glimmering jewel amidst the dark gloom of omni-1. I am but a babe here, my skin still tacky from the shock of my birth. Tall and wirey, pale white and cold as the hearts of shades. I tower high as the tallest buildings of Rome. And you will know me. You will hear my name spoken on the tounges of nervous clans You will see my beautiful face, reflected in their dying eyes. You will taste me, like the taste of aluminum, the electric death of my technology stinging through your dying frame. I am but a babe here. One among millions. But you will know me, Rubi-ka. And the winds will carry rumour of the blood I shed, and whisper my name in your dreams at night.

Lanowel

hahahah you will fear the clans.. becous we dont have moral we attack the weak omnis if we can. we kill your childrens whit bombs so you wont have any new employes... we are you nightmare the thing that makes your blood turn to ice...

we dont target your bodey we target your minde.
    fear is the best weapon. we dont target you we targer your famely that cant denfed them self. we kill your freinds that havent done any thing to us.

and when you are one step away from madenes and when you are paranoid we will turn your last freinds aginst you so u will kill them whit your bare hands.

afther that we will come for you..... or what is left of you. we wont need a bullet to erease you, becous you will be a paranoid psyco who cant denfend himslef.

we will use u as a meat shield on the battle field you will be rember as the "traitor to omni"when we are done whit you.

and nothing can help you.. this is the reason why we will win the war.
    w00p w00p!!

OOC

OOC: Let it not be said that you don't know how to make an entrance Lanowel. =)

(nice intro)

(that about sums it up )
    "Mynroe" Fujikuro steps out of the fog.
    You rub your eyes in disbelief, thinking "I have not seen Myn in over 2 years..."

Hide your babies, bitches... I'm back!