Thread: What to do in RL

What to do in RL

Reason I ask is : assuming I have plenty of funds dont have to work, dont wanna go school, WTF is there to do in life, besides play games ...(I need some idea input plze)

Oh and I hate flying.
    Two other ideas, make the world a better place, and party, forget those also.

You could try:

* Creating your own leet dolls
    * Learning a Yottos song
    * Tracking down Cosmik's home and make him wear that swimsuit IRL
    * Building a scale model of Tir
    * Dressing up as a parrot and running from one part of your home town to some other remote part
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

LOL !

Nice comeback to my stupid post.

Ah, but remember:

"There are no stupid posts, only stupid moderators"
    -- Confucius.

Originally posted by Mharc
    You could try:

* Dressing up as a parrot and running from one part of your home town to some other remote part
    LOL - awesome reply hehe

OMG Xoox

I read this thread earlier and thought, "well there's another 10 seconds of my life wasted" and moved on w/o paying attention to who wrote it.

LOL you never post here.

WTF happened to your life situation? Did you win the lottery?

Hmmm you could start a lonely hearts club dating trip service to Russia.
    Oh wait, you did that last year didn't you?

You could find out how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop.

You could set a FC record for taking the longest to level between 190 and 200. (ummm nevermind, I think you're in the process of doing that right now)
    Klamersan

Klamer7

Anitabuff
    Baby - It's what's for dinner.

Veteran of Apocalypse

Re: What to do in RL

Originally posted by xoox
    dont wanna go school

Ahhhhh......maybe you want to rethink that one big guy?
    Klamersan

Klamer7

Anitabuff
    Baby - It's what's for dinner.

Veteran of Apocalypse

I don't think a whole lot of people really give it any thought. Most of us get into a rut and walk it till we die. Just try to enjoy yourself till then.

Post Yuttos songs

Actually, some of these songs are merely distorted versions of RL Norwegian songs/chants.

One, notably, being 'Mil etter mil' by Jahn Teigen, sung in an Eurovision contest in the 1970s, scoring a total of zero points.

Another song is a marching-chant (ett to, ett to, høyre sko, venstre sko, ett to, ett to) from times unknown.

There are other Yuttos words/songs I can't recognize, though. Anyone else got more info on them?
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

Re: What to do in RL

Originally posted by xoox
    Reason I ask is : assuming I have plenty of funds dont have to work, dont wanna go school, WTF is there to do in life, besides play games ...(I need some idea input plze)

Oh and I hate flying.
    Two other ideas, make the world a better place, and party, forget those also.

Well you may wanna re-think the school plan.

But on the whole when I'm not on Rubi-Ka I'm in the pub drinking my life away.

Have you considered lap dancing bars?
    Kissysuzuki 220 - 24 - 60/70
    Minisuzuki 205 - 9 - 13/70
    Riders of the Lost Org

"Enforcers are being nibbled to death"

Re: Re: What to do in RL

Originally posted by Kissysuzuki
    Have you considered lap dancing bars?
    Just out of interest, was that a reply to his question, or a general pause for thought for us all to consider?

hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

Smile school and AO

I'm going into my 7th year of univeristy (will have 8 total) and I still have time to play games. Education is a good step to a better life down the road. All games come to an end (except Donkey Konk Jr.!!!)

It takes a bit of work. I see it this way. Sacrifice now and relaxe later.
    Atlantean Omni

Unhappy :P

relax*

P.S. I don't take typing in school
    Atlantean Omni

LOL, hey Klamer, I originally psoted under another name "wotcha"
    then I updated it to my main's name, thus all posts became under xoox. DOH there goes anonymity. Got some funny responses for what was a stupid post (that I couldnt delete for some reason).

Doesnt say much about me was depressed at the time. Lots to do in my life (yeah right).

Unlimited funds ? Er no, just a large severance package...

Education ? I already have a degree....

Lap dancing sounds fun....doh ! Im married

Did I mention anywhere that married with kid puts a severe crimp in ones lifestyle ? Hehe, it has its moments I suppose

Im sounding like the robot in Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy !

OH not another door to open... Ubergeek series was just awesome.

AHA THats it !!! Sci fi channel ! Ive been saved ! Thank you and good night.

I hear starting your own religion/cult can be fun.

Originally posted by Martov
    I hear starting your own religion/cult can be fun.
    Nah... I tried that. Way too much hassle. Sure, it sounds fun when you start... Lots of dedicated followers and all... But think of all the stuff you need to put up with: thinking up new crap for them to believe in, wearing togas all day... And I'd like to hear from you after you've tried getting all those white clothes clean again after a particularly gruesome ritual.