Thread: Information Tools

Information Tools

I was wondering if the information tools

Information Tool - Aggressive
    Information Tool - Level
    Information Tool - Life and Nano Points

Are working now.

As in can you see past the concealment of MOBS with them now?

I am gimping my Adventurer on test

He is a lock picking bomb disarming 2he weilding map reading guy who is aiming for 200 in adventuring to put on the packs that modify stuff oh and he can swim quite good as well
    Active Characters consist of.

Wingto proud to be a member of The Dojo
    Doktaw stunned to be a member of Friends of The Dojo

Inactive Chars consist of

Severena happy to be a member of Friends of The Dojo
    Shackira a proud member of The Sentinals =TDF=
    All on Rimor

As far as I am aware, the Life and Nano and Level tools do work. I believe someone used them to come up with a level-vs-hitpoint comparison of the various pet classes' pets in the engineer forum.

I am going to be lazy though and not dig it up for you cause it's lunch time and I am about to wander off in search of the elusive cafeteria-food beast. Though they herd animals it is very difficult to spot a cafeteria-food beast that is healthy and in good condition, which poses quite the challenge to even a canny cubicle-worker/hunter. As a result, cubicle-worker/hunter society has evolved so that they will carry food from their private refridgerated hunting preserves in small pouches rather than risk the dangerous of hunting for cafeteria-food beasts, such as finding food that tastes bad or running into other cubicle-worker/hunters and having to talk to them. Unfortunately this particular cubicle-worker/hunter slept in today thanks to a late night on AO and didn't have time to pack herself a lunch. So it's off to the cafeteria-food beast herds for me.
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

Yes, sometimes jollies do make you hungry, don't they?
    postcount++