Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pre-Made Plants for Higher Levels?

For 200 plants 172 shining, 168 bright and 164 faded are the cutoffs.

If you want some custom plants made and are too lazy to shop for them, find the plants and get them made I'd be glad to do it for you, have a 200 window coming up at 167 tomorrow, will be glad to make you a full set with whatever options you like for 50 million CR. Could be kind of fun. Don't have much to run for this window, just a 200 CPU upgrade, a few guns, think I'll grab another 6 200 ncus for an alt and that's about it =/

If you or your frineds want me to get this done for you the price will be the same for each of you and I'll want half in advance as good will, considering the plants are basically useless after I get them made except for the person they are made for.

IM me if interested here, and we'll work out the details, I'll want a nano nany data sheet.

Not offering to go round getting parts for you ('cos I'm lazy as well)...

But I have 1000NP and will happily build implants for clan people free of any charge

Provided I'm logged on of course
    Highorbit - Supreme Creator - Atlantean - 205 - Armour
    Andrele - Sorcerer - Atlantean
    Simarion - General - Atlantean - 200
    Zendia - Doctor - Atlantean
    Roanna - Preserver - Atlantean
    Littleorbit - Priest - Atlantean

Shameless Self Advertising: Engineer Guide

Well, considerring that this game is based in the future, shopping terminals at least should have a choosable selection for QL. They offer their wares, you select the QL, it posts the weapon's stats and reqs in the "con" window, plus tells how much money it will cost in the Chat window. This way, if I, say, was looking for a QL 100 Faded Nanocluster of Genius, I would open trade with the faded NC term, click on the ... of Genius one, then specify the QL, find out the price, and buy it.

However, there would be a minimum and maximum QL range for all three shop types to avoid people exploiting this and buying QL200s in a basic shop.

Au Countrair,

It's futar/fantasy, it's a mystical magical sci-fi setting, and in this future, the most advanced technology is only avaliable from murdering cave dwellers and prying it from their cold dead fingers. I'd like to note that in this futar these cave dwelling genius' are all catatonic, so don't worry abou there buddies in the next room, you can gun down their buddy 2 feet from their face and they don't notice.

I'm not a nano-programmer myself, but I can see how disruptive this will be to the people with 1k NP out there, most work for free anyway, but it gives them a sense of usefulness to have a skill that they are needed for.

It wouldn't be too different from just having a buff dispensor in stores where for a modest price of 100CR/QL of the buff you could buy any buff you wanted. No more essence for tips big guy!

Question 50mil?

50 mil? While I appreciate the offer, I hope you are just joking.

I put this up as an idea. Since starting n00b chars get em.....

MoK provides well and I have no problem getting them done for
    free. BTW....have had 200's for awhile so no prob. Just thinking about other ppl and rerolls.

Also, I'm not lazy...its just a waste of my valuable game time. 2 hrs running shop 2 shop is a joke. I doubt any1 will disagree that the way they have the cluster ql's in the shops in horrible & tedious at best!

Ityn:

I throw out esse's w/out any1 asking. Thats a true M.O.T.H.E.R.

Plus its just a game, so no skin off my genetically enhanced back.

FTE!
    Kodiene
    Founding member of P.E.T.A.
    People for the Ethical Treatment of Atrox's
    PAINKILLR
    Mercenaries of Kai

"I personally think nerfs are death in an emergency patch. It is very cool to admit that there are a lot of things we can do boring, very boring in-game. Your input is being adjusted in some Fouls. I want to especially thank the players who WILL die.
    Have Fun! And I'll be seeing you online
    jonhelgi, designer - AO"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12