Thread: Goodbye

Goodbye

Didnt quite know where to put this...

Just wanted to drop a line to anyone that i had met in game or on these boards and say goodbye.its been fun and hoep everyone on here has a good time <ingame and rl>

not giving alist of whines and complaints since thats not the reason for leaving. simply a matter of refocusing on my priorities in life.

well i guess i will stop now just like to say to anyone that i played with or talked to its been fun and takecare and maybe ill be around again in a few months.
    welcome to 1984 starting this week we are currently and have always been at war with the terroism.

War on terrorism: The act of violating every basic human right.

Ok this is gonna sound lame, but if ur leaving i wouldnt mind ur stuff, no biggie if you say no Also, im waiting for the usual "That guy is so lame" comments

EDIT: Good luck on sorting out ur life and i wish u luck in the real world
    :: Disco "Strayduck" Duck - Equipment - History ::

That guy is so lame <-------------- ("That guy is so lame" comment)
    220/27/62 Crat | 200 NT | 200 fixer |174/14/42 twink trox nt| 100/12 trader| 60/6 enf|

Total levels gained since nov 2002 |2500+ |

7 years to ding 220, any better?

hugs Hisokai, Hope you enjoy whatever you are moving onto in your life.

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

lol i cant beleive i forget the obligatory "no you cant have my stuff!!"
    or that you beat crispy to the punch ,by the way cazza if you were serious about wanting my stuff i dont think thats ever worked and if you meant it in the usual :::we wont miss you::: way ...um doesnt bother me.

thanks lilnymph. im just basickly going back to school <gonna try to get that stupid cs/ce degree see if that will get me into the interviews doubt it tho>
    and ive been ignoring my music studion since i start playing ao.

oh well hopefully in a few years you might find a game with a industrial music in it

heh ill be posting until the end of the month but like i said before i might come back come after i get my shcedule with school music and work undercontrol.
    welcome to 1984 starting this week we are currently and have always been at war with the terroism.

War on terrorism: The act of violating every basic human right.

can i have your stuff?

...someone had to ask
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

I'm glad you have a good reason to be leaving.
    "Ph43r me! For I am...Darth Sp00n." --my bot belonging to my main character Ruleth.
    Ruleth: Omni-tek aligned 'crat.
    Releuth: Clan aligned MP. (Ruleth's twin sister.)
    RuthieChan: Omni-tek aligned MA.
    Leetaschan: Omni-tek aligned Adventerer.
    And last but not least; Depravedgirl: The neutral aligned Atrox Enforcer who thinks she's a girl, and speaks in falsetto only.