Thread: Pistols : The Original Electronicum v2 and v3- where to get?

Pistols : The Original Electronicum v2 and v3- where to get?

I think the v3 is QL 200 only but the v2 is many QLs? I have been looking on vendors but have not been able to find these pistols. Are they MOB drop only?

http://auno.org/ao/db.php?cmd=view&d...id=160290&t=ag

Boss loot only I believe.

Originally posted by natallian
    Boss loot only I believe.
    ding ding, we have a winner!

Yepper, got my v3 off a boss.
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

V2's can be in boxes also
    If everything is coming your way, your in the wrong lane.

You can get it from a mob, from a chest or from mission reward.

Are you certain? I've come across BBI's and Kaen Kolts as mission rewards and chest drops, but never an Electronicum. Are you sure you're not confusing it with the Minielectronium (same icon).

Cheers,

~R~

I have only ever seen The Original Electronicum as boss loot, from QLs 1-200.

Best pistol in the game presently, seen from terms of IP investment/damage.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

Thumbs up

Yes I did get them from chest, normal mobs in mission and mission reward.
    They are just rare......but not impossible to get except from boss.

Tomato, you're sure you're not referring to a Minielectronium? That's another brand of pistol that uses the same graphic (and similar name) as the Original Electronicum.
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

I have to disagree. The Original Electronicum in any flavor is boss loot only. The Minielectronium is available from chests, MoB drops, or mission rewards. They both use the same icon however, which causes some confusion. I have never seen The Original Electronicum anywhere other than as boss loot.
    Nivenyrral Lvl 200 Omni Engineer
    General and Retired President of the Band of Brothers

Arrow

You can find some boss-loot items in chests in team misions, but I don't think you'll find every type of boss-loot that way, and as you can also get normal loot there, its much rarer anyway.

I have NEVER got one from boss loot.
    But I have at least 8 originals.....where do u think I get them from?

I have got them from mission reward(VERY EXTREMELY RARE but still possible to get one), mob loot and chest.

If brazil wants to see them in game I can show u my originals NOT from boss loot.

It's my favourite gun too.

I've gotten 3 from bosses and zero from chests. If that means anything
    [QAETUS]-[FIRST ORDER]
    Qaetus the Chain Insurance Claim Caster
    ‘I asked God for strength that I might achieve; I was made weak that I might learn humbly to obey.
    I asked for help that I might do greater things; I was given infirmity that I might do better things.
    I asked for riches that I might be happy; I was given poverty that I might be wise.
    I asked for all things that I might enjoy life; I was given life that I might enjoy all things.
    I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I had hoped for. Despite myself, my prayers were answered. I am among all men most richly blessed.’

if your on Rk2 and need the v3, send me a tell I have one I dont need