Thread: Have the new patch arrived?

Have the new patch arrived?

Kind of like the new lvl reqs, but I do not like the proffesion reqs on new weapons and armors. On special items (like grid armor, crat suit, nanos like nullity sphere ect) this is a good thing, but when hole armors and weapons get proffesion reqs the hole (YOU WILL PLAY OUR GAME OUR WAY) kind of falls apart.

Would understand it better if they set breed reqs on them insteed.

The thing that was very fun about this game was that you could make your char any way you wanned it to be.
    Dont take that away please!!!

Lvl reqs make us set new goals of how high lvl we wanna go, but proffesion reqs make it alot harder to start up any proffesion that dont got many uber stuff.

Hope this will be noticed...

And I think some of the players out there agree with me

Leo

Re: Have the new patch arrived?

Originally posted by LeoJens
    Kind of like the new lvl reqs, but I do not like the proffesion reqs on new weapons and armors. On special items (like grid armor, crat suit, nanos like nullity sphere ect) this is a good thing, but when hole armors and weapons get proffesion reqs the hole (YOU WILL PLAY OUR GAME OUR WAY) kind of falls apart.

Would understand it better if they set breed reqs on them insteed.

The thing that was very fun about this game was that you could make your char any way you wanned it to be.
    Dont take that away please!!!

Lvl reqs make us set new goals of how high lvl we wanna go, but proffesion reqs make it alot harder to start up any proffesion that dont got many uber stuff.

Hope this will be noticed...

And I think some of the players out there agree with me

Leo
    I also think some of the players disagree with you. I'm one of them. I'm opposed to level reqs and all for profession specific items.

Level reqs are exactly the thing that makes people feel they can't play the game they want it to, ie focusing on a particular line of skills to get something early on, while sacrificing another line.

Profession specific items help balance the profession and should make it easier to choose a profession, as you don't have to worry about any profession being significantly weaker than others (ideally, of course ).

And to answer your topic: no, it hasn't yet. ETA: September 5.
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

Two over-camped items don't balance the gimped nonomage.

Creala.