Thread: Dumb Question for Cosmik or CZ

Dumb Question for Cosmik or CZ

Dumb question:

Are the only reflect bracers effected the Arul Saba?

Like I stated before all I have is some really crapy reflect bracers, so Im assuming all reflect bracers will be effected.

Someone stated as if they KNEW for a FACT that bracers would become UNIQUE.

PROBLEMO: Ql of title level bracers are much lower than the title level. Ran into this with MA attacks being UNIQUE.

This means your like me, wearing a REALLY CRAPPIE one from say lvl 20 and your now level 60 when you find a Title level 4 Bracer or same type your wearing. You have to DESTROY the one your wearing just to pick the Title level 4 one up. Then your SCREWED twice.

Cosmik or CZ
    Can you answer a question?

Question is: Are all bracers becoming UNIQUE (like what the MA ATTACKS were)? Thus meaning you must destroy the one you can use to get the one you cant for several levels?

Guess that would be two questions

I moved this from another Thread to umm, better get attention to it.

ThursDay Morning Bump.

Re: Dumb Question for Cosmik or CZ

Originally posted by GreyBear
    This means your like me, wearing a REALLY CRAPPIE one from say lvl 20 and your now level 60 when you find a Title level 4 Bracer or same type your wearing. You have to DESTROY the one your wearing just to pick the Title level 4 one up. Then your SCREWED twice.
    Very good point. Cosmik added it to his 14.5 test-live impressions report, and will hand it to the designers.