Thread: Noob PvP question

Noob PvP question

Hi,

Ive never tried PvP always been too occupied with missions and leveling.

I play a doc and dont have a great attack.

If i join a team and we hunt at say, 4 Holes together, will the PvP points be shared around the team or only to the team member that makes the kill?????

Thanks in advance!

no

In some kind of act of supreme stupidity funcom made it so you must be solo to award pvp points.

Fortunatly, pvp points are just as useful as your arul saba gems are going to be.. so I wouldn't worry much about it.

Pvp should be team vs team, Guild vs Guild, and Omni vs Clan not solo player vs solo player in a gankfest. Well I hope they start fixing pvp now before their booster comes out because their system has tons of problems.
    Fear is the Mind Killer.
    You wasted life, why wouldn't you waste death?

I advice to go have fun.

Stay in that team, have fun!
    Titles don't say anything anymore.

Sometimes people /tell me "youre in a team that kill didnt count", and each time it makes me smile. shift-r "I had fun though".

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Titles do count, if you have a title hardly anyone fights you and your called a pk'er

Does anyone else find it outrageously stupid that you get PvP points for killing someone of your same faction?

If this weren't possible, there would be a lot less ganking going on in the arenas. Can you say "title farming?"

--Tsk

Originally posted by Whiteboog
    Titles do count, if you have a title hardly anyone fights you and your called a pk'er

And this matters why??...

Originally posted by Sheffy
    Does anyone else find it outrageously stupid that you get PvP points for killing someone of your same faction?
    The PvP points system doesn't seem to be related to the conflict at all. If you want to get credit for helping your side, you do missions and collect tokens (my apology to the neutrals out there). The PvP title system is intended to be a ranking of skill at PvP, not a faction rewards system. In other words, it's like a ranking system in boxing as opposed to the medals a soldier would wear on his uniform.

It's certainly not perfect at indicating skill, but I think that was the original intent.

/TryToThinkLikeFunComMode off
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

Originally posted by Letah
    I advice to go have fun.

Stay in that team, have fun!
    Titles don't say anything anymore.

Sometimes people /tell me "youre in a team that kill didnt count", and each time it makes me smile. shift-r "I had fun though".
    so true.

/ Tolbat
    w00p w00p!!

Originally posted by Bonk
    Pvp should be team vs team, Guild vs Guild, and Omni vs Clan not solo player vs solo player in a gankfest. Well I hope they start fixing pvp now before their booster comes out because their system has tons of problems.
    Hey, the 0% areas are OPTIONAL, if you don't like the "mayhem" arena's ( and it DOES warn you of that ), then simply stay out of them. When in the arena, be prepared for everything 0% can bring about.