Thread: When will new content relate to storyline?

When will new content relate to storyline?

I keep asking myself questions about the new content as it's been developed and why it seemingly has no connection to the "storyline" that exists on RK.

Maybe i'm not the only one who thinks the story and the recent "events" have been rather lacking, but why doesn't the new content relate?

ex: what are the 130 Dynacamps all about? How did they get there? Who is aligned with them? Are they mutans created by OT to hunt clanners? Are they a 3rd (or 4th) side of RKs conflict?

Foreman's Office? A very cool place, but why go there fffother than to hunt a new location? GIve us a reason to check stuff out.

Make the content relate to the story/game or BETTER YET make the story relate to the content.
    Auri Sacra Fames!

Specialone Clan Fixer RK-2
    Spatialone Clan Bureaucrat RK-2

A fantastic concept!

I would love to see that the new ICC presence on Rubi-Ka yields new and more powerful weapons/armor for killing Icc personel. (ICC-AF armor?) Because I for one don't intend to standby and let ICC userp Omni-Tek's authority.

Remember....Omni-Tek is your friend
    Rk1- Sol Epsilon3

-Gameover Man
    -Summoned, I come. I take the place which has been Prepared for me. I am grey, I stand between the candle and the star. We are grey, we stand between the darknes, and the light.

Story and Pacthes?

If you read the news the ICC peace keepers get here next week. But theres a patch at the same time. Hmm. The world won't change without a patch, ever. If you wanna know when something is gonna happen, check the ETA for the next patch.
    -- Falling never killed anyone, its always the landing.
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    RK-1
    |OT|
    Telgi-61 Solitus Enforcer
    Gauf-31 Nanomage Doctor
    Saruzi- -=128=- Opifex Nano-Technician.
    Manstien-44 Solitus Soldier