Thread: Dual accounts

Dual accounts

OK so when we get the booster we have our primary account with the booster on, and a new secondary (free for a month) account right?

So that is 3 keys right?

When the secondary account runs out (after a month), we no l still have our primary payed account working, and the booster pack working? (making sure the booster key is not turned off when the secondary account ends)

If we are banned from our secondary account, there are no reprocussions to our booster, or primary?

If "no" don't you think this will end in some people using this account for griefing or exploiting?

If "yes" doesn't this stop us giving the cd to others to use, for fear they may get us banned.

It just seems that this whole new "one month free" account thing, could blow up in FC's face.

Re: Dual accounts

Originally posted by L1V1D
    When the secondary account runs out (after a month), we no l still have our primary payed account working, and the booster pack working? (making sure the booster key is not turned off when the secondary account ends)
    The booster key and CD Key are separate, if you choose to create an account with the cd key then use the booster key on it then they are linked

If you upgrade your account with the booster key and give the other CD Key away then it will have no effect on your account. If you use it to create a secondary account then as normal your account(s) will not be at risk unless you violate the RoC/EULA.
    A Genuine Lucien - Accept No Substitutes

Ok, then why do I have to spend 20 bucks or so for the booster and the second account when I don't need nor want a second account. I want the option to buy only the booster pack itself. Why force me to pay more money for an extra account I don't need and won't use. For those inclined I would appreciate the option to buy the key and download the booster pack.
    Graxulus Solitus Soldier Atlantean (RK1) - Current Main
    Graxas Solitus agent Atlantean
    Graxxus Opifex agent Atlantean
    Graxxius Atrox agent Rimor <Retired>

pst dude...

if they can inspire subtly that everyone should have two accounts, then they double their revenue.
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

More importantly

iy someone bought the booster pack and then found out that they would have to shell out more money for the game, they would be sorely displeased

let me tell you a secret. the material cost to include a CD is a little more than a penny. a free month account costs you nothing. You are not paying for anything extra - just think about how many times you have gotten a cd from AOL.
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened