Thread: Jigga out

Jigga out

Bye everyone, lots of friends (and people who i've pissed off) in this forum, so i thought it would be a good place to post... least there will be some happy people outta this.

Well, i'm out. 14.5 looks great but i don't have time to play AO anymore, RL is catchin up with me. As things are i need 3 hrs a day minimum to get anything useful accomplished... i don't have taht kinda time anymore.

I'd just like to thank all the guys that have made AO fun for me, most of my friends have quit but those that are still ingame and are reading this, you know who you are. A special thanks to murphie and dankman, both who quit a while back.

Thanks for a good game all. btw, i've already given away the stuff i'm giving away, so theres nothing you can have.

p.s. please keep the negative posts to a minimum
    Rookie Jiggamonkey - 162 Soldier
    Proud member of the MoK
    Proudly Canadian... the land of beer hockey and beavers

jigga what? jigga who?

damn shame jigga, you were a great guy. always enjoyed chattin with ya when we got the chance.

Later, Jigz, we won't be the same without ya. ;(

cya jigga, have fun in whatever ya decide to do
    Daren "Talanie" Briggs

Achiever 93% | Killer 73% | Explorer 33% | Socializer 0%

Woot

Murphie quit that guy was a jerk omni level 140 soldier that would love to gank you

No greatloss jiggamonkey 1 less omni that i will need to kill

Hey bris... i've got 4 days before acct officially ends so what do u say? Wanna back up your talk? Name a time and place bud, i've got nothin to lose lol Or are you just another anonymous smacktalker.
    Proud member of the MoK

Anyoneone happy that an opposing pvp'er is leaving can't back up the talk. Not like there's people overflowing mmd/2h0. Shame to see another one go, later Jigga.

Your prolly right abid
    Proud member of the MoK

see you jigga. best of luck in RL.
    Some dude

bye hun sorry to see you go ,looks like when i get back everyone would have left ,=(

damn man gonna miss yah all the same, and the crazy disputes outside the bb
    PVP Crat - More gimped than you would belive, but i still kill
    RK1
    Pokees Pokees
    LostClevage President of Enron

RK2
    Titlehugger Psycho PVP crat
    Flushdragon SUpAh Gimped trox adv

bye jigga! it's sad to see you going even though I didn't know you that much

remember the first time I met you, it was in teh arena u were like 30-40 levels higher than me and u ganked me cuz u wanted that Rookie title so bad and we finally ended up talking hehe.

Anyways good luck in RL.

lol Qar yeah, i'm a jerk so sue me
    Proud member of the MoK

Damn shame to see you go, Jigga. Not many peeps left in here by now. Most of the people I've enjoyed hanging out with are gone now...

Just wanted to say bye and - just for the record:

YOU'RE FIRED!

Take care Jigga.
    Mitchell "Beria" Sosnowski
    Omni-Tek Bureaucrat

Damnit ruther! Ah well i'm gonna miss you guys all the same. Thx Beria, RT was good times
    Proud member of the MoK

One kiss before you go. Yes, we're both men, but I firmly believe that two men can share an open mouthed kiss without anything being wrong with them.
    Well, I for one am sad to see the jiggaman go, even though I didn't know him very well. It must be hard to leave all your friends behind, but in the long run, you did the right thing. Take care now and it's a good thing to see when someone leaves the game like a gentleman instead of complaining like a baby. Shows you're a man of honor.

Take care bro!

Classic funny
    ¤ Cloudeeeh “Cloudeh MKII” 120 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Cloudeh Dead : 176 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Blizzaga Dead : 96 Solitus Soldier Wannabe
    ¤ Firraga Dead : 64 Opifex “Not a Real Fixer” GA Honey
    ¤ Kjataa Dead : 53 Opifex Morphex Agent Wannabe :]
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]