Thread: Enhanced Expertices

Lightbulb Enhanced Expertices

Dunno if anyone has suggested this before..and im to lazy to find out.

I am soooo tired of rebuffing my exertices 2-3 even 4 times every mission....at 150+ I should have enough nano skill to be able to cast a longer lasting buff, atleast something simple like expertices.
    I would like to see a new buff: Extended expertices - not giving more skill than the normal ones, but that last 1 hour or more. Would ofcourse require more nano skill to cast....

My thoughts anyways..
    Animoy - Lvl 220 Soldier on Rk-1 - General of Legion
    Athillon - Lvl 162 Engineer on Rk-1 - Member of Legion - Nerf Engi button in creation room - Sleeping

And without having them taking MUCH more NCU than the regular ones, too...
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

How about a new line of nanos?

At say, QL50, you can cast a nano that in itself lasts for 30 minutes. But: All QL33 or less (66% of the nano itself) nanos cast after the 'extension' nano have their duration extended, the amount depends on the extension nano.

Higher-QL extension nanos add more duration, of course.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!