Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Food being more than an rp element

Someone mentioned foraging. As an EQ ranger that had to forage incessantly for a critical pieces of my epics, I only have one word to that...

AAARRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!

/me runs screaming down the street in his undies, upsetting the neighbors and forcing them to call the authorities.... again.

But seriously, has anyone really thought the process all the way through? If you want to make food more authentic, then where would Funcom stop? Ever consider... ummm... how do I put this delicately. Waste Elimination?

Can't you see your char in the middle of a mission suddenly hopping from foot to foot because they gotta go... errr... piss? Too much beer I guess. How about a Porta-Potty next to every mission terminal so you can "take care of business" before heading out.

No thank you!
    Enock - Level 105 Clan MP, Atlantean
    Zackarias - Level 42 Clan Advent, Atlantean
    Enock - Level 6 Clan MP, Testlive

Oh ugh!
    I'm with you on this one Zacharius.
    "Ph43r me! For I am...Darth Sp00n." --my bot belonging to my main character Ruleth.
    Ruleth: Omni-tek aligned 'crat.
    Releuth: Clan aligned MP. (Ruleth's twin sister.)
    RuthieChan: Omni-tek aligned MA.
    Leetaschan: Omni-tek aligned Adventerer.
    And last but not least; Depravedgirl: The neutral aligned Atrox Enforcer who thinks she's a girl, and speaks in falsetto only.

I mentioned foraging - I had several EQ alts that spent years digging in the dirt - no thanks. I also put in my time building alcohol tolerance - no thanks, again.

Lol! I remember the challenge of walking over the rope bridges in kelethin drunk Sure, fell down a couple of times and died, but still. I'd love to see alcohol affecting your character in some way, perhaps blurring vision or something. Too much, and your character would "drop dead", that is, fall asleep on the floor. The puke emote would come randomly if you had too much as well.
    Also, different levels of tolerance depending on body.dev and breed. In order of tolerance, where most tolerant is listed first. Atrox -> Opifex -> Solitus -> Nanomage.
    "There is a storm coming! Our storm! - Paul Mua'dib"
    ---------------------------------------------
    Randomize argument in scripts!

The magical pony, scene1-5,6

Im glad there are trolls and whiners, gives people something to compare with. Makes the rest of us look better.

"Spam is not just something you do, its a way of life."

OOGA BOOGA.
    ---------------------------------------------

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12