Thread: soldier only

soldier only

I'd like to see a line of nanos added to soldier that enhance the clip size of a gun for certain types of ammunition.

Another idea could be either a line of nanos, or a tradeskill, to "enhance" the power of the ammunition that is used (in the form of increased attack rating). For example, "enhanced" energy weapon ammunition, "anti-matter" energy weapon ammunition, "kevlar tipped" bullets (with bonus against kevlar armor) etc.

Of course, soldier only.
    Last edited by Slavor_MoK; Aug 20th, 2002 at 13:20:04.
    Born on: Wed Jun 27 15:39:10 2001
    Slavor, Soldier, RK1

Absolutly no problem with a class calling for improvments and not nerfs to others, however I think your request for the new enhance ammo tradeskill or nano may well fall into the fixer/engi/trader area .... kind of the things that only these classes should be able to do IMHO.
    Promoo - Agent, Clan on Rimor
    Still alive but now dressed in spandex and called Big Gun in CoH
    Keeper Of Tiggy

Happy Tree Friends - The best animation on the web

Angry

As a soldier, i know that our list of nanos can very well be classified, as "WTF!!!???!??!"

Our nano program list is WAY to small, i mean, i know we are soldiers and all, but gimme a break, at least add something like our TMS but instead boosts concealment to 1000 or so for a good 2-3 minutes which could be called "camoflauge", or maybe an outdoor AoE called "Airstrike". i like the different ammo types idea, but in the long run, we soldiers now only have very few things that cant be done by other professions. we have 1 soldier only AR gun that i know of... and as for armour, i know we dont have any armour that could suit a soldier and not any other profession just as well.

at least give us military gear or a better gun all to ourselves... u know, to make the soldier profession a little bit less watered down. we should be able to set traps or something, carry claymore mines even, or throw grenades for an AoE affect. just do something damnit, cuz as of now, the soldier profession has nothing going for it besides the TMS...

So if FC actually does read this, instead of sitting on thier thumbs plotting ways to get more money out of us... why dont u make a few changes. I mean, honestly............. AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool

As a soldier myself, I strongly support the call for more soldier only equipment.
    Good call Slavor.
    "Warfare is a great matter to a nation;
    It is the ground of death and of life;
    It is the way of survival and of destruction...."
    -Sun Tzu: The Art Of War

Zaphoron
    Commander-in-Chief
    Liberators of Rubi-Ka