Thread: New Content for Free

Thumbs up New Content for Free

Check it out. It can be done with a game that doesn't even charge a monthly fee. BTW, this game absolutely rox for those flight sim fans out there
    http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories...877741,00.html

erm, as far as I can tell (10 second look) this isn't an online game, and therefore doesnt have quite the same bandwidth charges funcom will be having to find.

hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

Woo! A whole four new planes! Sixteen new missions!

Pity we're only getting one hundred and forty new dynacamps, plus static missions for all the professions at all levels, free, gratis and for nothing in 14.5. Makes you think, doesn't it?

Cheers,

~R~

IL-2 is online???? I thought it was just a reg flight sim box game with no real on-line support kinda like mech warriors at best if even that. That why i never bought it.
    Then again i bought AO 3 times and returned twice in the first days till i gave up and tried DL'ing it a month or so ago..Glad I did beats runnin around as a dwarf and generaly rocks despite its lak of soldier luv.
    bla

Re: New Content for Free

Originally posted by Bates
    Check it out. It can be done with a game that doesn't even charge a monthly fee. BTW, this game absolutely rox for those flight sim fans out there
    http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories...877741,00.html
    You have an apple, and you're trying to say it's better than my orange.

But I prefer oranges.

Look kids, I just said there is new content and its for free. Plain and simple. Also, yes it is online and there is absolutely no problem hooking up with plenty of "squadrons" for missioning together at any time. Theres no arguement here, just the facts

Originally posted by Soyuz
    Woo! A whole four new planes! Sixteen new missions!

Pity we're only getting one hundred and forty new dynacamps, plus static missions for all the professions at all levels, free, gratis and for nothing in 14.5. Makes you think, doesn't it?

Cheers,

~R~
    Wheter we get 1 or 500 dynacamp, its the same code, different properties, that is all!

And it ain t free, its part of our subscription fee! ( I dont care if all of you argue this, read the internet archives of the AO websitre, devchats etc, its implied)

Please, don t tell me to leave, I know you noob fanboys want me too! And no, you can t have credits!