Thread: What would be the best way to hold a small PvP tourney?

What would be the best way to hold a small PvP tourney?

A couple friends an I want to hold a small PvP tournament, what do you people would think the best place for it would be?

Also we are all omni except one and don't want to make it look we are title farming ( we all all in the same title range). Anyone have ideas on this other then 50% duels? Most of use prefer to goto the death as going to 50% doesn't mean much and cust short the outcome.

**edit** we had thought about making sure everyone killed and died an equal amount of times, butany other suggestions would be welcome.
    Mick "Nuggethunter" McMullet
    Lvl 191 Soldier
    Loyal Advisor of Trinity 'till my last breath

Plain and simple.... NERF bracers in PvP

Hey, I’m uh.. I’m not a lumberjack or a fur trader. And I don't live in an igloo or eat blubber or own a dogsled.
    And I don't know Jimmy, Sally or Suzy from Canada, although I am certain they're really really nice.
    I have a Prime Minister, not a President. I speak English and French, not American. And I pronounce it "About" not "A boot".
    I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack. I belive in peacekeeping, not policing. Diversity, not assimilation.
    And that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal. A toque is a hat. A chesterfield is a couch.
    And it is pronounced "Zed"! not "Zee".. "Zed"! Canada is the second largest landmass, the first nation of hockey,
    And the best part of North America! My name is Nugget… and I am Canadian!!!

I'd really like to particapte if at all possible.. be it to 50% or full death.(i'll be apprentice again by then )
    Tir arena would definitly be a nice spot if all the people who are not in a duel atm would stand around the edges inside the arena. not sure of many good 0% places . I dont think gankers would be too much of a problem.

CAV. Or the buildings in Wine. Mobs in both, but not too many people go there.
    Perfection breeds weakness.

Obergeist-Burning bright, Above the head ghost

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Stronger, better, faster, push it

The Troll Corps want you!tm
    General in the Troll Corps tm

Forget about the titles for a bit and fight to the death. Should you decide you'd like some clan participation let me know - i'll bring however many people of whatever title lvls would work best.

As is it the PvP that just "happens" really isnt doing it for me. We need to make an effort to coordinate so that we're all having more fights and more fun.

Best way? Best way would be to keep the entire Trinity out of it.
    President of Ali Baba and the 40 thieves

Garzu 193 Day 1 NT & Garzuperman My Fixer 4 fun since NTs are broken

GA3/4 DESPERATELY NEEDED!!

Talking

enigma forest in CAV. Have people start in specific locations and hunt each other in the trees. =]

10-3 is just a quick 2 minute flight away, so theres no reason not to fight to the death.

-Sand

Can I watch?
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

CAV probably best.

No fun duels if it's not to death.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Count me in, but i whant deaath
    Ipex Monkey
    Mithril Iphek
    ~Tranquility

heya guys,

i arranged one before in a mayhem zone for 2 guilds and it worked kinda nice...i warped home to tir and teamed the dead and had them warped back to duel again it was fun and everyone had a good time. i agree...this would be real fun i think we should set one up

love ya,

Javaschick
    member of apocalypse

4holes

its 25%, but there is an arena in 4holes argentum (where the grid dumps you out). Its smaller than an actual 0% arena, but its got seats.. very cool. so we can sit around and watch people kill each other.
    RK2
    BigStupid
    ChasyLane