Thread: Question about Powerlevel

Question about Powerlevel

Are you allowed to pay credits for power leveling. Im 30 right now with all exspansions looking to get leveled to at least 160. I can pay for levels if allowed. If not please delete this topic. My in game name is Megot. Only have a few hours a night on weekdays but I have all weekends. Im on now and looking to start asap

Technically yes, judging by the way you questioned this I wouldn't recommend it though. Unless you are very familiar with the profession. Otherwise your going to be a 220 noob in all respect. Usual rate is like... 2m/lvl though. 5m/lvl after 80ish, 10m/lvl after 150ish. At least thats what it used to be but with all the inflation it might be more now.

I would HIGHLY recommend taking it slow.

AO is a fantastic game. you only learn how good it is if you take it slow and work on your char.

I just levelled from 1-150 on beta with zero powerleveling and it's been a very rewarding experience.

your best option is to ask around when to see if anyone wants to level with you over the next few weeks.

You can do 30-150 in a few weeks or a few months, learn about RK, get some tokens, get some lowby gear, explore the dungeons, learn the missioning system, learn about patterns, garden keys, "pocket bosses" symbs, etc.

Do it all!

Quote Originally Posted by Mroberts95 View Post
    Are you allowed to pay credits for power leveling. Im 30 right now with all exspansions looking to get leveled to at least 160. I can pay for levels if allowed. If not please delete this topic. My in game name is Megot. Only have a few hours a night on weekdays but I have all weekends. Im on now and looking to start asap
    Yes you are.
    However like knuckle said, take it slow.

You will never learn the game you you power level, it is your choice of course but it is a bad idea if you are new to the game. Take some time to learn the mechanics, adventure around and such. will help you a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    I would HIGHLY recommend taking it slow.

AO is a fantastic game. you only learn how good it is if you take it slow and work on your char.

I just levelled from 1-150 on beta with zero powerleveling and it's been a very rewarding experience.

your best option is to ask around when to see if anyone wants to level with you over the next few weeks.

You can do 30-150 in a few weeks or a few months, learn about RK, get some tokens, get some lowby gear, explore the dungeons, learn the missioning system, learn about patterns, garden keys, "pocket bosses" symbs, etc.

Do it all!
    This is what you should do, power leveling is for your 3rd 4th toon, and even then I don't recommend it unless you already know the class very well. Nothing worse than a 220 that doesn't know how to play, it will earn you a bad rep and in a game with one server and smaller population that really can matter.

Famously don't do this:--
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLT6BryzYpQ
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

If you're asking a question like this, I really do have to ask HOW you're able to afford power-levelling....
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup