Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tl7 PVP Fixes

Tl7 PVP Fixes

So it seems lately there is a lot of bickering.

1st the result of letting Omni bounce around sites is directly linked to the syncing of towers. If all the towers didn't open at the same time it would be a lot easier to defend wouldn't it?

Fix the tower syncing and you won't have all the tl7 sites open in one time making it impossible to defend as far as im concerned you want the challenge of defending every site in one timezone

easier solution: ban omni!

omni 2 stronk
    ned nerf
    Otaku - Teh Main!!! - 220 Fixer (Needs money)
    Dochelm - Teh Healer!!! - Doctor (WTB ADO HECK TEAM PST)
    Nikkiibenz - Teh Pr0nstar!!! - Soldier (Bein' sexy)
    Notyourtank - Teh TotW Beast!!! - Keeper (Needs moar money)
    ~~~~~~
    Quote Originally Posted by Saetos View Post
    I see a slight problem with people wearing Xan armor on top of their Xan implants and their Xan belt and Xan NCUs while toting around their Xan weapon(s)...

Maybe you can actually win sites and then you can stop the tower synching?

Quote Originally Posted by Manaas View Post
    Maybe you can actually win sites and then you can stop the tower synching?
    You cant because then it opens in the same timeframe 18hrs and when it gets taken right back into that timezone.

correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't there 24 hours in a day?

What does there being 24 hours in a day literally have any coherence whatsoever with what you and him are talking about?

I mean, you know how long tower sites are open for, and how long they are closed for right?

Quote Originally Posted by viktory22 View Post
    You cant because then it opens in the same timeframe 18hrs and when it gets taken right back into that timezone.
    You'd need to be real exact to do something like that.
    Last edited by wonderland; Aug 12th, 2013 at 07:40:58.
    "Remember me? The one you got your technique from?"
    The worst possible response you could give when asked for proof of your statements.

its a 6 hour window I mean and unless we're talking about EU vs Oceania timezones 6 hours covers quite a lot.

I mean if you have a no-lifer who can log 8 accounts and grief for 5 hours surely omni can attack a site properly at a slightly odd hour during the weekend?

More targeting and wrong facts no one form the US can experience towers you must not know how timezones work because 6hrs doesn't really matter, as timezones spam much greater. Most towers and all of the tl7s open during the middle of the day for US players, so you are cutting out all the towers.

Here's how the timezone works.
    Last open site is around 4pm EST time
    3pm CST time
    1pm PCF time

Im not sure but if someone works from 9-5 you effectively just cut out every player

More targeting and wrong facts no one form the US can experience towers
    I'm from the US, and I see quite a few tower messages on my other screen. I'm pretty sure I could go and participate in those messages if I felt the inclination.

Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    I'm from the US, and I see quite a few tower messages on my other screen. I'm pretty sure I could go and participate in those messages if I felt the inclination.
    even thgough you think you can, you can't. towers are for euros only. no americans allowed. if we let you participate in towers, next thing you know, you americans will be asking for full EU citizenship.

So you don't have a job then?

So Euro primetime is night and US primetime is night ... once again proving the imbalance that the hours don't line up once again how timezones work

Clans blocking content worse than UK

Quote Originally Posted by Pennypacker View Post
    Clans blocking content worse than UK
    clans are literally david cameron

More targeting and wrong facts no one form the US can experience towers you must not know how timezones work because 6hrs doesn't really matter, as timezones spam much greater. Most towers and all of the tl7s open during the middle of the day for US players, so you are cutting out all the towers.

Here's how the timezone works.
    Last open site is around 4pm EST time
    3pm CST time
    1pm PCF time

Im not sure but if someone works from 9-5 you effectively just cut out every player
    Timezone shifting is lame as poop but you're really overexaggerating it.
    "Remember me? The one you got your technique from?"
    The worst possible response you could give when asked for proof of your statements.

So you don't have a job then?
    You know, in the US we have these things called "laws", and some of them apply to jobs. Part of the laws is that we have to have a certain amount of time off each week. Usually it's full days at a time even!

You know, in the US we have these things called "laws", and some of them apply to jobs. Part of the laws is that we have to have a certain amount of time off each week. Usually it's full days at a time even!
    you must have one of those cushy non-minimum wage jobs to which those laws actually apply

poor burger flippers working 100 hours/week just to make rent on their bullet-hole-ridden flats have it the worst :S

Lazy, aren't you meant to be English?
    I'm Batman.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    you must have one of those cushy non-minimum wage jobs to which those laws actually apply

poor burger flippers working 100 hours/week just to make rent on their bullet-hole-ridden flats have it the worst :S
    Hell no, man. I work a slightly-above minimum wage job in the produce department of a supermarket. My wife subsidizes everything I want to buy.

Hell no, man. I work a slightly-above minimum wage job in the produce department of a supermarket. My wife subsidizes everything I want to buy.
    And might I ask, just what are your hours at said supermarket?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast