Thread: A rant thread: STOP THE WHINING!!!

A rant thread: STOP THE WHINING!!!

I am so tired of this crap.

"He's wearing a X-3 rifle!!! Hes a doc!!! He shouldnt be allowed to wear it!!! Make it agent only!! nerf the doc!!!"

"Im an enforcer, and im TIRED of seeing non enforcers run around with tank armour on!!! No one else should be allowed to wear it!!! Nerf the Doc!!"

"Im a soldier, no one should be able to use a nova flow, or Flashpoint but me!!!!"

"Im a fixer! I dont want anyone but FIXERS wearing a CHS!!! Nerf the Doc!!"

or whatever the case may be. I see 10 threads a day just about a day about this sh1t.

People, this is a SKILL based game (mostly anyways ) . If I wanna wear an X3 ( I do ) and some tank ( whenever I finally find some 200 albrech I will ) Then damnit, IM GOING TO. Stop whining. You dont see me going, "Im a doc damnit, im tired of seeing other people heal, thats my class defining ability!!!"
    STUPID. Get over it. Stop being greedy. All you people who cry nerf, be carefull what you wish for. The nerf bat may swing your way one of these days soon, and we will see how you like it. After all, look at the "poor" traders now. All this class only, self only sh1t is going to, ruin the game worse than it already is.
    so. Go get some cheese to eat with your whine and be quiet.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

^.^
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

Re: A rant thread: STOP THE WHINING!!!

Originally posted by Turin
    You dont see me going, "Im a doc damnit, im tired of seeing other people heal, thats my class defining ability!!!"
    STUPID. Get over it. Stop being greedy. All you people who cry nerf, be carefull what you wish for. The nerf bat may swing your way one of these days soon, and we will see how you like it. After all, look at the "poor" traders now.
    Heh, the irony here is almost overwhelming. I am a trader, and I saw exactly that. What goes around comes around.

I agree with you though, asking for nerfs is just dumb. It was dumb before and it's still dumb.

BUMP!

What I am really, really sick of seeing is this particular one:

"I'm a level 200 <insertclasshere> and I got beat in a duel by <insertclasshere> - NERF! I should be uber PVP God! Nobody else! All your title should belong to me!"

Give it a rest. Most people don't care about PVPing, and nobody at all but you cares about who you can or can't beat in a fight. To all the people whining about healing being overpowered in PVP, take a look at the top 10 lists. How many healers are there? Compared to how many fighters?
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

Support bump.

It's a sin what happened to the Traders because of whining. Something like that should never happen again.

Sometimes I wish they never had put 'professions' out there and simply worked from the skillset. Nobody could ever piss and moan about 'Profession' X doing something they weren't 'supposed' to do.

That whole word 'supposed' has dragged this game down further than any other since launch.