Thread: Renaming bags, The "stupid but had to think about it" idea :)

Post Renaming bags, The "stupid but had to think about it" idea :)

It's yesterday night while organising the bags in my bank that the idea of adding the option to renaming bags came to my mind.
    I said: But why the hell not!
    I mean, didn't everone with many bags on themselves (and even in bank) started to open them all one after the other to know which one had the item you were looking for?
    I personaly organised my bags the best I could, but I will still need to open them all to know which one has the item I was looking for, a situation that can be solved by a simple rename option.
    Opening the bags one after the other also made me wonder, why can't we open more than two bags at once? Wouldn't it be easier if they could all be opened at once?
    Again, why the hell not !

On a more technical point of view, I don't see what could possibly stop FC from adding the renaming option. (Assuming no bugs/exploit will be possible but that's their problem.)
    And why can't I open more than two bags? I don't see how having many bags open could be an open door to dupe exploits as I hope inventory exploits don't exist anymore.

Bring it on flame boys, as long as you bring in new ideas/modifications.

Hehe, I just realised it was already proposed in http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=33883
    It's still is a good idea though