Thread: Guild advantages...

Question Guild advantages...

Is it just me that's been wondering about the "1h blunt advantage" and the "No Atrox disadvantage?" What do you gain by the "No Atrox disadvantage?" Is anyone actually using it??? And why is there only a 1h blunt advantage??? ...is this another FC idea that they just dropped halfway???

Yep, just like they did with organization government type. Currently there is only 1 thing it affects: number of ranks.

The way I understand it, it was intended that you would be able to tailor your organization with advantages/disadvantages, for a price. For example, an Engineer guild could buy a "Advantage: Mechanical Engineering", and then all members of the organization would recieve a boost in that skill.

When Org Tax was introduced, I was sure that these things would be next in line, but sadly they haven't developed this idea. I think this would be a great money sink. Org tax would go towards keeping up these advantages, which would constantly suck money along the lines of a subscription fee. If your org doesn't make its dues one month, then you lose the advantage.

Hopefully FC will complete the implementation of this feature, or if they're not going to, then please take the items out, they're just a constant reminder of missed expectations
    Drusillus
    Band of Brothers

Level 143 Omni-Tek Chief Engineer

Curator of the Rubi-Ka Encyclopaedia of Armor

I wonder if the 1h blunt advantage makes your entire org better at smokin joints??
    .: Naraya :.