Thread: Perverted Adult Contents in AO

Talking Perverted Adult Contents in AO

Really FC have u thought about kids might be playing this game They could get the whole wrong idea about well this kind of stuff.

VBull insanity

Minova:220:30:doc
    Looke:220:30:adv
    Winova:174:24:sold
    Rinova:168:23:nt
    Meanova:126:15:trader
    Meenova:95:10:agent
    Redemption

Smile Re: Perverted Adult Contents in AO

Originally posted by Looke
    Really FC have u thought about kids might be playing this game They could get the whole wrong idea about well this kind of stuff.

VBull insanity

That picture reminds me of a certain Old Earth Australian animal's most famous post... Nothing perverted about it, move along .

Talking

That reminds me of when I was chased by one of those bulls... Now when I see that picture, I'm sure glad it didn't catch up with poor Evoldo... I dunno if fists do any good against a creature hellbent on violating your a**
    Rebekah Poachie Vein - Lvl 200 Omni-Tek Bureaucrat - Equipment
    April Poachinator Joor - Lvl 150 Omni-Tek Enforcer - Equipment

Thumbs up

Originally posted by Zebox / Evoldo
    That reminds me of when I was chased by one of those bulls... Now when I see that picture, I'm sure glad it didn't catch up with poor Evoldo... I dunno if fists do any good against a creature hellbent on violating your a**
    Cheese, you people! Haven't anyone of you watch those cute-bears-from-Down-Under climbing trees with little cute-bears-from-Down-Under on their back in Zoos? Buy a time machine and travel back in time to Old Earth... it is worth it.

Im really not sure if i ever will lok at those bulls in the same way anymore........
    damn you looke
    not only do i have to kill all farkin' spiders and lifebleeders i see, but now i feel the urge to slay those things too...
    220/27/62 Crat | 200 NT | 200 fixer |174/14/42 twink trox nt| 100/12 trader| 60/6 enf|

Total levels gained since nov 2002 |2500+ |

7 years to ding 220, any better?

LOL!!!

how many tries did it take to get that pic just perfect.

-Sand

Originally posted by Salada

Cheese, you people! Haven't anyone of you watch those cute-bears-from-Down-Under climbing trees with little cute-bears-from-Down-Under on their back in Zoos? Buy a time machine and travel back in time to Old Earth... it is worth it.

Well... that was a momma-cute-bear-from-down-under with a baby-cute-bear-from-down-under on it, not some horny minibull looking to ease his hormons...

Cute Little Bears!!

Originally posted by Salada

Have you ever seen full size koalas, they are big as a small dog, really grumpy and have claws like Wolverine. I lived for a while in an area full of wild ones and came to the conclusion that they are slow and grumpy all day because they have Death Matches with those claws at night (insert Jim Kirk fighting music here)
    Doctor Katrinex Clendennon MD

Advisor & Master Surgeon
    Kill-Switch
    Omni-Tek Corporation RK2

Clanners! Farzens of em!
    Steady there lad, don't shoot til ya see the whites of their eyes.

Re: Cute Little Bears!!

Originally posted by Katrinex

Have you ever seen full size koalas, they are big as a small dog, really grumpy and have claws like Wolverine. I lived for a while in an area full of wild ones and came to the conclusion that they are slow and grumpy all day because they have Death Matches with those claws at night (insert Jim Kirk fighting music here)
    i'd bet their judge is "crocodile hunter-steve"

He's a total maniac, crazy aussie
    220/27/62 Crat | 200 NT | 200 fixer |174/14/42 twink trox nt| 100/12 trader| 60/6 enf|

Total levels gained since nov 2002 |2500+ |

7 years to ding 220, any better?

Koala deathmatches? Now that's what I would call great television.. someone better get some cameras rolling

and remember, no hitting below the pouch

Exclamation Well that explains it....

...why I hear my chars crying out more loudly than usual when running away from those critters. It also explains where all those pairs of "battered" armor pants come from.

Eek.
    "Injections for everyone! My treat!"