Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Duels compilation

Quote Originally Posted by hurjaroope View Post
    i got one for sale on RK 1 /tell hurjaroope if interested
    What you been smokin' dewd? Better check the date

Talking

meh ;P

about dueling soljas. i beated 220/30 trox (assault rifle) solja with this style, pop Self Reconstruction LE proc before duel starts (it has 800-1900 heal chance on hit), keep spamming stuns,red dusk+incapatitate and keep hitting him as much as possible until AMS runs out. when AMS runs out throw in your DD perks+SA+AS. this worked pretty well for me. (Im 220/26 atrox MA on Rk1).

Quote Originally Posted by hurjaroope View Post
    meh ;P

about dueling soljas. i beated 220/30 trox (assault rifle) solja with this style, pop Self Reconstruction LE proc before duel starts (it has 800-1900 heal chance on hit), keep spamming stuns,red dusk+incapatitate and keep hitting him as much as possible until AMS runs out. when AMS runs out throw in your DD perks+SA+AS. this worked pretty well for me. (Im 220/26 atrox MA on Rk1).
    pop cib, cycle acro perks and grab some lunch, much easier

Quote Originally Posted by Tehrndmest View Post
    pop cib, cycle acro perks and grab some lunch, much easier
    bump
    Imno "Ubermensch" Angel 220/30/70 MA
    Revengeof "Jiltedthief" thegankers 220/30/70 Agent with ultimate smacktalk skeelz Retired
    Obeywhat "Elmayra" says 220/24/70 Doc with 275k+ Alien kills
    [Tnet] Manicmouse: bring back the I WIN button, cos omni really need help
    Reading doesnt change who you are but what you will do
    IM GRAMMATICALLY AWESOME

lol i'm so curious to see what will the MP guide part look like, expecially against a good shield MP.

hhaaa... good luck, really (if the MP knows what he's doing).

Thumbs up

Land nemesis nano to make shild go OE, perkalpha, /moon?
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild
    Trader - Nerfed Professional

Quote Originally Posted by Racatti View Post
    Land nemesis nano to make shild go OE, perkalpha, /moon?

You'd have to work alot harder than that at tl7.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Use a full AR setup. Pull as much damage as you can with your fists alone, use Off3 to be able to keep 1/1 even at full def with an end-game MA Skill template.
    Angevil, proud 220 MA from Rimor.
    Flourishing anew. About twelve GUI/Perk/Armor setups done so far, hopefully that one will outlast the criticism of my perfectionism!

Ars Magna. Histories became artifacts, images of poor effect, memories filled with acts and neglect
    As a vulture of cultures I indeed feed my seeds with much greed, soaked in pleasure I succeed

Reroll trox.

EDIT: Damn i have to write the MP part some day.
    ManiaC DivinE DeluxE
    Divine001 - 220/30/70 - Master

no need to reroll trox.

bump
    Forever yours. Otmoz.

Duel/solo stats can be faked. Side xp cant be. TL7 nw for life

Quote Originally Posted by Divine View Post
    Reroll trox.

EDIT: Damn i have to write the MP part some day.
    mhmmmm ;P

too bad there arent any good shield mp's on rk1 for me cryfreman is bow,lumpeasy is pistol and.... Dushals new mp is bow also i think.. rest doesnt even count
    Forever yours. Otmoz.

still thanks for Divine for this Guide, used so many hours in school to read this.. <3
    Forever yours. Otmoz.

bump, this is like holy bible for me
    Forever yours. Otmoz.

Duel vs. Doctor

I recently rearranged and added some things to my hotbar/UI setup, mostly in an effort to kill doctors. I don't know why I hadn't thought of it before, but, adding up all the init debuffs I can think of, we have over 4k init debuffs for short period of time... and there are 3 stuns that come along with it. I'm trying to learn ways to effectively time all these things into a practical gank-storm... in this video I obviously have work to do, but I can't say I failed entirely... Two of my stuns (although appearing chained) had no effect on the doctors ability to cast two heals... but the massive init debuffs seemed to work as a backup, giving me enough time to attempt a gank, but at last foiled when my AS is absorbed... anyhow, check it out next time you're bored mebe? Oh, and I told kana I wouldn't post the link on the forums, but I lied... I don't think it matters... except now maybe people will actually watch it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3GaL6y54oM

Always been hella lazy to make vids and such but, I may reactivate my RK2 acc soon, so if you need to know anything about how to duel whatever prof, drop me a tell, I've been experimenting various GUI confs as well as setups and ended up with something that I would qualify as being pretty much perfected, at least for my MA.
    Flourishing anew. About twelve GUI/Perk/Armor setups done so far, hopefully that one will outlast the criticism of my perfectionism!

Ars Magna. Histories became artifacts, images of poor effect, memories filled with acts and neglect
    As a vulture of cultures I indeed feed my seeds with much greed, soaked in pleasure I succeed

do you have a screenshot of your gui or video of any kind? I would be really interested to see.

Oh, and videos are hella easy! I don't do any real editing or After Effects, etc. I just use windows movie maker... very simple.
    Last edited by odyceus; Feb 25th, 2011 at 20:44:04.

Vids including my MA are available on Nishi youtube's acc but are always made at Nishi's so my GUI and everything are just not correct.

http://img413.imageshack.us/f/scrn0002z.png/ well, it has changed a bit since then, and you cannot see all of my hotbars, well not all the sub bars of it at least, and the SoFC and Bow into my bag are not the ones I usually use, it's a QL 264 SoFC and a Bang of Thunder. I'll tryna share some more when my acc's playable though.

very cool! I'll never forget, your suggestion to leave an empty space in the control window changed my setup forever... I wasn't even using the control window at that point. All those bags must be a pain though, every time you zone. You must have almost a whole hotbar of bags somewhere lol

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast