Thread: Bump

Cool Bump

Last night I was playing, when I wanted to attack a monster, the bot went out the door we came from, and started to bang its body against the wall. Furhter in the mission I had to go past 4 rooms in one move, just to see the pet getting stuck in the 2 room. How the hell is this possible.

Why dont you make a hunting grounds for high lvl chars. Many got there 1000 token board anyway. You create a nice looking world, but not a place to hunte above lvl 110?? What s wrong with that.

FC trys to fix alot of buggs and implant new **** all the time, how about fixing the old problems you have insted of making new stuff that you need to fixer later on. The list will go on and on if thats the strategi of the game dev.

Well what is there left to say. I agree. I have given up my lvl 139 engie. I loved him, but now i cant stand him and the lag of pet control in the game. Missions in prime time with a pet is not possible. High lvl teams wont let me in. I know engies suck at high lvl, and why??? (I use weapon also, but lag the HP)

Go to Belial Forest it isnt bad for 90-160 certain areas have higher mobs. I go there sometimes with my 127 soldier and there are mobs I fight around lvl 170 or so give a nice 60k a kill sometimes more usally about 40k though. It is a good change from missions. Also to get there uses the Wine Whompa in Varmint Woods. Wine is neutral teritory and it is a 75% area.