Thread: 2handed edged enforcers

Angry 2handed edged enforcers

Why do u allow enforcers to build up a character that will be
    dropped down at level 150?
    2H edged weapons are really crapped at high level.
    How do u explain that a Beam, a Byom 1H, a Pipe are more powerfull than ALL KATANAS AND LONGMOONS????
    The only choice is to get The Edge of Tarasque......
    No North wind katanas, No special 2H E in dungeons or in boss loots.
    I think that u really want that all enforcers look the same:
    Atroxes with beams or solitus multi 1HB.

It's a shame

gotta agree with you grom, but I think they should better it all the way.. my enf is retired at 44 with his galahad sword which is kinda screwed after oe/critnerf. I enjoyed playing him due to my huge sword thingy, as it is I don't bother playing him much.. Hope some cool new 2handed ones come out
    Roland "Fingathing" Bunke 208 NT - on vacation
    Peter "Finga1337" Parker 214.16 Adv - My Equip

Rubi-ka 2

Well.. PLaty2 is my enforcer. He's 2he all the way.. started off wanted the EotT, so I used a Merchant Warblade because it had the same skill requirements.

I say had because the EotT doesn't even drop anymore now.. grrr to you FC.. give it back to us PLEASE!

I love swords, so I could never swap to beams.. so I did the IPR and went Rider Warblade instead (if the EotT comes back, i'll be resetting some skills and getting it ASAP). The Rider looks huge and cool and sharp and pointy (but i'm really really annoyed that it doesn't show up while I'm wearing my battlesuit - not to mention the bugs in combat), it actually does sweet damage - normal damage, not crit dmg. Just raise your Melee Init and stay away from those nasty init nerfing scopes and you'll be hitting so fast it isn't even funny.. it ends up doing much more damage over time than a beam witha scope even!

One thing I'd really like though is an enforcer buff for 1/2he weapons like we do for the 1/2hb weapons.. not all of us want to run around with lead pipes or beams you know ;p
    MP Deity Mike "Platy" Theplatypus

Be careful when you wrestle with monsters, lest you thereby become one. For, if you stare long into the abyss, the abyss also stares into you.
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

30 Tarasques and 0 EoT drops. Thats pretty much the only reason to go there for most enforcers, but no, we dont get our frikkin weapon...
    Boltgrinder 200 (No Longer Rising!) enforcer. General of Mercenaries of Kai. Dream Setup Current Setup
    CamelLights 62 Nano Technician, To much MC for my own good.

Razi Quote until i change it!

Razi-Away: If you have a doctrine of loving cuddly bears, it means you will go out and love cuddly bears. If you have a philosophy of loving cuddly bears, it means you just love them. It works the same, only replacing "love" with "hate", "cuddly" with a cuss word, and "bears" with a minority of your choice.

Unhappy Ack

Ack, and now i learn that the Edge doesn't drop from Tarasque....

I decided to switch to multi Byom blades.With all the waste of Ip it means .Another curiosity: The multi melee req of a 200 SCC byom blade is ....1200, lol!!!
    When i see the huge variety of guns ingame,and there specifications, i begin to think that the guy who had in charge the 2H swords was a dwarf....

Re: Ack

Originally posted by Gromulator
    When i see the huge variety of guns ingame,and there specifications, i begin to think that the guy who had in charge the 2H swords was a dwarf....
    Don't go think gun users have it any better. Its the same crap for everyone!
    Click Click BOOM

www.proveuswrong.com
    BoomDoom - Lvl 146 NT
    Thugdoom - lvl 80 enforcer
    EmissaryDoom - lvl 75 Crat
    ProfDoom - Lvl 57 MP
    Nursedoom - lvl 57 Doctor

AO has a problem with diversity. They like to have one good gun and one good sword. One good claw and one good cloak. So everyone will look the same!!! it's a great idea. ...... no not really it sux. AO just doesn't use all it's features and it's a shame.