Thread: critical increase ignore evades?

Question critical increase ignore evades?

I have scope which is 12% critical increase. I also I Mark of Peril running which is another 7%. Okay well I see someone like Hunter06 running around 2h0. Well I can imagine had his lv with his GA 4 that his evades will be 3K+. I still manage to land critical even with that amount of evades. So my question is does critical increase ignore evades?

Well, evades are not to make you hit for less damage. Just makes you miss them more. Of course you can still crit even if they have high evades. Just the chance is probably reduced as so is your average hits.

-Snardz

Critical increase used to be a guaranteed hit.

Now it's Guaranteed % to crit when you do hit (As it should be)
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Kink is 100% correct about this one (for once). At least thats my experience too.
    President of Ali Baba and the 40 thieves

Garzu 193 Day 1 NT & Garzuperman My Fixer 4 fun since NTs are broken

GA3/4 DESPERATELY NEEDED!!