Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Balance Issues?

Quote....
    In one hand a Soldier will defeat most Enforcers, but in the other hand an Enforcer may defeat a Fixer.
    --------------------------------------------

Soldiers since the removal of UVC or self buffed we loose to Enforcers 95% of the time. Level 200 sol gets beaten by an Enf weilding a brontoburger.... Double bronto with cheese and we in a whole word of hurt.

I agree balance is required, but unfortunately because soldiers owned PVP in full dmg times because of FA,Burst etc balancing steps mean the Soldier is now the nemesis of no class.

There is no class in the game 1v1 self buffed I am confident I will win against in a duel. Whilst I dont expect to be uber, I should be able to kill some classes like you described above.

I think this probably becomes worse at high levels below 130 when, nano focused classes cant equip high QL weapons due to IP shortage.
    /Voorg

There are actually a couple of strategies that I have seen that are generally pretty effective for 1v1 soldiers....at least on RK2.....
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Tindstar.

I was there and I have a pretty good idea how he did it.

That means camping about 4 or 5 unique, slow spawning mobs just to PvP and endless ninja looting of chests. (Not saying that Tindstar ninjaloots, I'm just saying that's how every other soldier would have to do to get what I'm thinking about).

Of course, I can beat most agents, and lower level traders. Every other profession is almost certain death. Can't speak about Engies and Crats, they don't PvP much on RK2.
    Perfection breeds weakness.

Obergeist-Burning bright, Above the head ghost

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Stronger, better, faster, push it

The Troll Corps want you!tm
    General in the Troll Corps tm

Yes, I was talking about Tindstar. Tough to get everything together - But it can happen
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

The hardest piece to obtain would require I (a) power level like crazy (b)Kiss mucho ass (c)join one of the three guilds that can help me get said item.

Hey, I like PvP, but I don't like it THAT much. That's what my MA is for.

Bah, I'll just kill 75s or even level agents.

*works on scripts*
    Perfection breeds weakness.

Obergeist-Burning bright, Above the head ghost

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Stronger, better, faster, push it

The Troll Corps want you!tm
    General in the Troll Corps tm

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12