Thread: City Raiding Broken?

City Raiding Broken?

First raid since new patch... been busy.

Seven Waves come as normal. Wave 8 never shows, Ship Vanishes.
    I've checked with a few friends... Same issue at multiple cities.

Has this been addressed/reported yet?

I dunno what happened with your raid, but I did one earlier today and both ground/ship went normally.
    Sorhan 220/30/70 fix * Aeschines 220/30/70 crat * Mengqi 220/30/70 sol * Hephaistion 220/30/67 adv
    President of the Obsidian Order - Join us today!

ive done at least a dozen raids since the patch and not one problem here.

Quote Originally Posted by toastyking View Post
    ive done at least a dozen raids since the patch and not one problem here.
    Same, no issues here.

Varmint Woods 3A/RK2
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

If you think there could be an issue, honestly i doubt it it would help if you could mention what kind of city we are talking about.

Instance or not instanced city.

The only thing I noticed was that the first wave of aliens seemed bigger... like REALLY big. I thought maybe I just forgot to grab my power up mushroom, then recalled I wasn't playing THAT game... they died and the next few waves were normal. Yeah yeah I know... "you sure you didnt eat some other type of mushrooms before raiding? no no no... and no... but 7 waves later Gen came and gave me some good TL5 supples.. so no whining here

Last 5 raids when normal, dunno wtf happened to that first one....
    Wasn't in the mood to wait in line behind 12 pets either.

=o)

I have had this happen only once or wice in the hundreds of raids I attended but when it was /PET the GM told me that there was always... a VERY small chance that a wave/general would not spawn even if CC was full and everything else was done right.

This to me sounded like a bug that happened so rarely that it was simple deemed a 'feature' anyways though just wanted to throw that out there.

Maybe CC wasn't full enough anymore.
    Nesjamag 220/30/70 Shade
    Nesjamah 220/23/69 MP
    Nesjahero 150/16/42 Keeper
    Nesjasol 220/26/58 Soldier
    Nesjawild 150/19/35 Advy

The Asylum

Getting a ground general isn't 100% guaranteed, very rarely this happens.