Thread: .................................................. ............

.................................................. ............

think im gonna spam mis-responded threads till funcom lets us delete goofed up posts. maybe im dyslexic or somethin cuz i keep hittin the wrong button.

they didnt teach me how to hit buttons right in college or the fire academy or paramedic school..just how to save lives lol.

bah did it again...i need glasses or somethin

see..did it again

d00d that's uncool for a 200 ub3r MA to do.
    Perfection breeds weakness.

Obergeist-Burning bright, Above the head ghost

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Stronger, better, faster, push it

The Troll Corps want you!tm
    General in the Troll Corps tm

cele i hope theres only one 1 button on that hose or gawd help anyones house whos house is on fire here you work

haha

screw the hose..most of our calls are medical aids..and guess who is the paramedic?

me...ahahahha....want me to start an IV on you and give you some morphine? hehe

least this time i got the button right.

If you want a thread deleted, let me know in a reported post (report the thread, stating you want it deleted for whatever reasons).
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative

woot ok. cosmik..can u delete all my stupid goofed up threads pls? lol.

Re: haha

Originally posted by celestiness
    screw the hose..most of our calls are medical aids..and guess who is the paramedic?

me...ahahahha....want me to start an IV on you and give you some morphine? hehe

least this time i got the button right.
    Let me guess when you start an IV you let a little blood out (and all over the floor) just to make sure that there is enough O2 in it.

Had an oldschool medic say that one day, with a straight face to a cadet as he was having problems with the cath. The cadet promptly bought it while everyone else tried their best to not to laugh.