Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - January 8th, 2010 - Who took my stuff!

But is is great to make fun of me but when I write about what others will be edited and made a fool of myself?

I expect an apology from him and it's all oh and my sig editing is also really great to time so I have not failed to regulate!

edit :

The freedom of speech has the disadvantage
    that always stupid, ugly and malevolent being said.
    But if we take all in all, we're more willing to
    come to terms with it than to abolish it. Winston Churchill

think about it
    Last edited by Braves; Jan 9th, 2010 at 18:55:44.
    bin mal wieder da und Schreibfehler dürft ihr immer noch behalten

Braves, sadly this aint real life (sadly for some) and quoting things about freedom of speech is rather pointless here...

You attacked him at first and now expect him to apologise for comming down the level of all the whiners that complained that he didn't post info that was about them :S

If you piss off someone that has migraine IRL, ofcourse he will bitch back... just let it die and do something else? It's not because you didn't like what was posted this week, that other people don't like it... you are not the only person on these forums
    Freedom or death!
    Anything then being an Omni Tek Corporate slave!

Created 2005-11-16 (paid main that's all mine )
    Created 2005-02-03 (froobie)
    Created 2007-10-11 (second paid account because i wanted a freaking shade :P)

Quote Originally Posted by Braves View Post
    But is is great to make fun of me but when I write about what others will be edited and made a fool of myself?

I expect an apology from him and it's all oh and my sig editing is also really great to time so I have not failed to regulate!

edit :

The freedom of speech has the disadvantage
    that always stupid, ugly and malevolent being said.
    But if we take all in all, we're more willing to
    come to terms with it than to abolish it. Winston Churchill

think about it
    Freedom of speech is great, but you forget this is a forum and you agreed to the terms of use when making the account...
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

In my opinion I consider that Means assumed a compromise to deliver information on a weekly basis. He must deliver... which he does. Even during hollydays. Bravo for that. And I consider he does because the compromise (as far as I can see) is not about one or some urgent or more important issues (as perceived by some), but about the game as a whole. It is logical and to be expected that even the most important issues will not have any reportable news sometimes (or maybe even often). Therefore other issues can (and should) be focused, especially if the development team considers them important. Spiders and personnal issues are not relevant, they are not information about the game. He can post them or not if he wants, and I can enjoy them or ignore them as I see fit, it is a personnal choice. For both. For everyone. It may not make some people happy that the things they are interested in are not focused this weekend. To those I suggest the virtue of patience.
    Gustatus similis pullus.

Quote Originally Posted by Alternity View Post
    Freedom of speech is great, but you forget this is a forum and you agreed to the terms of use when making the account...
    y this my fault !

Quote Originally Posted by Matammyr View Post
    Anyone else think this thing is damn cute? I was like awwww when I saw it

i'm afraid of spiders, but yet i also found that one really cute too :P
    Freedom or death!
    Anything then being an Omni Tek Corporate slave!

Created 2005-11-16 (paid main that's all mine )
    Created 2005-02-03 (froobie)
    Created 2007-10-11 (second paid account because i wanted a freaking shade :P)

Quote Originally Posted by Vetusleet View Post
    Mine was cuter!

Another one
    Jumping spiders often look cute to people, because of the big eyes. Also, they eat hobo spiders. Which means, they're cute AND we like them...
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    Seems current work is also a bit more indepth than what we had with Sil. Where back then it was MORE UBER MORE UBER MORE UBER, now we have to step back and fix all that :|
    Well it just seems that people seem to forget that Sil was, until he left, largely considered to be the best GD AO had ever had (which was probably one of the main reasons he got the AoC job) and yet he's constantly retroactively defined as if he was a total menace to AO which is retarded given that he salvaged LE from being total disaster. Beware the day you leave Means
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    Well it just seems that people seem to forget that Sil was, until he left, largely considered to be the best GD AO had ever had (which was probably one of the main reasons he got the AoC job) and yet he's constantly retroactively defined as if he was a total menace to AO which is retarded given that he salvaged LE from being total disaster. Beware the day you leave Means
    Sil wasn't all bad, he was better at communicating with us than past GDs (though not as good as Means has been I feel) and quite a few bugs did get fixed under Sil's reign.

However, what gives Sil such a negative light is things like stat inflation, GTH, SB+OS allowed to continue on as long as it did, a ridiculous amount of time fighting to get the Clan Soli SB fixed, etc etc.
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    It is quite true that, after a departure, people tend to recollect all that one has done wrong. However unfair such a biased outlook may be it nevertheless depicts what was done wrong and simply because that is not all they did does not mean that the wrong was or is irrelevant.
    Enter the Information Age
    Proc Descriptions

Hunt, and be hunted: The Hunting Grounds | Alien Tower Field :Aliens, that really invade!
    Pet argo management: Servants Protection | Expand the Notum Silo :Make it worthwhile

Rimor
    Tesgri - 220|17|58 (Omni Agent)
    Leara - 220|25|62 (Omni Doctor)
    Ponygirl - 220|25|56 (Omni Bureaucrat)
    Means: "We have done way dumber things than this..."

oh boy not this GD vs GD discussion again :/

Quote Originally Posted by navycut View Post
    oh boy not this GD vs GD discussion again :/
    I was trying to actually say something about the unwashed masses, and how they view GDs :/
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

and is not me :P

Quote Originally Posted by Uragon View Post
    One spider pet to rule them all!
    http://www.onemotion.com/flash/spider/
    Nice, but it doesn't compete with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    Jumping spiders often look cute to people, because of the big eyes. Also, they eat hobo spiders. Which means, they're cute AND we like them...
    And they're kind of curious creatures--they'll watch you instead of running away like most spiders do. And they don't try to evict you from your own house, like a brown recluse would.

Plus, I've seen one pounce on another spider in the middle of its own web.

Smile!
    Last edited by Keldros; Jan 9th, 2010 at 23:22:51.

Quote Originally Posted by Majoroutage_ View Post
    Epic.
    Guardian Venachar
    Public Forums Moderator - Deputy Team Lead | Professionals Liaison
    Forums Team | Community Relations Department | Advisors of Rubi-Ka

if ppl with hacked accounts get treated like me when i got the ao money deducted twice (i gave up in the end, 17euros aint worth the stress), i know why it involves lawyers on 2 continents. good support is sth else.

just as a note, someone at fc might consider one day.
    -[nitr0]-
    sexiest trox alive

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast