Thread: I wanna buy a Yalm

I wanna buy a Yalm

You know I don't think i'd ever buy a leet doll but I would buy a Yalm.One would look great sitting on my desk I think.I'd proly even buy an action figure of Greasy Joints or Terrasque or that hot mob lady... cant think of her name right now.

I would love a lil TrashKing lackey, in fact make a little toy set of ALL the 8 boss robots and Id pay like $20 a piece for em , set for like ~$60

Re: I wanna buy a Yalm

Originally posted by Ravicor
    You know I don't think i'd ever buy a leet doll but I would buy a Yalm.One would look great sitting on my desk I think.I'd proly even buy an action figure of Greasy Joints or Terrasque or that hot mob lady... cant think of her name right now.
    That "hot mob lady" is refering to Morigan LaFey?

I WANT MY LEET DOLL.

...oh, and some character dolls with Miir clothes would be cool
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

DEAR GOD!

Get out side people there is a REAL world full of beer and strippers to spend your money on!

Only do this when you have run out of money!
    Kissysuzuki 220 - 24 - 60/70
    Minisuzuki 205 - 9 - 13/70
    Riders of the Lost Org

"Enforcers are being nibbled to death"

Ok, Morigan "Stripper" LaFey then
    postcount++

Well, some of us have more money than we know what to do with (well not really, but enough...), and a leet doll would be pretty cool.

It's such a sick, stupid looking thing...must have one or two. Simply must.

I crack up whenever I see toons wave this thing around by the tail. The ability to do this in Real Life (tm) would be priceless.

Yeah the Morgan Lady . And i'm not saying people wouldn't want leet dolls, just I proly wouldn't get one but I don't want left out....I wanna yalm or some kewl figures. I hope ya all get your leet dolls . Ya know I didn't even kill the cute little things in the backyards opting instead for the parreets who tend to poop on my sunroof and they gave a few more creds I believe.Gawd I remember when I finally got enuff to buy a lock pick I thought I was rich!