Thread: Funcom plans

Funcom plans

Can i get feed back on what you think that funcom may do with lvl200 charicters. It would be nice to be able to advance that character. Is shadowlands going to make up for the fact that if you have a nice 200 character you can advance him/her with new missions and side quests. I can only imagine that it gets boring at lvl200 that they may need higher levels and more challenging things for them. What do i know though , im an ao junky and id play no amtter what.

Please no ranting/*****ing here. thanks.

scuse my typos.. im at work and im too lazy to fix the little bastards

my only guess is that they'd have some uber rare items to get, a few difficult quests, and maybe a raise to lvl 250 or 300 making the XP to get that high MUCH more difficult, as right now it's not difficult for most to get up beyond 150+ if you have lots of spare time.

Personally, I dont think i'll ever get that high. With work, school, and a gf it takes a lot of time off my hands.
    Sometimes I wish i could though =p

mmm. yes.

i lost a girlfreind cause all I did was sat on my computer all the time. Now, I have nothing better to do.

My advice, dont let **** get in the way of what you like doing. I was a software developer working as a taco bell attendant becuase of people like my ex.

anyway, nuff of my bull*

it would be nice to keep playing my char past 200. I like my character, otherwise id not have gotten far with it nad made another lol...
    Slickblue - 131 2he enforcer rk1

Anyone else feel like blitzing their office for the paycheck?

My Woman

notice: GAHH! I hate typos, so this is a pre-edit note, if its edited, then UBER MASTER TYPO KING Slickblue has done it again.. :/